PDA

View Full Version : Checkout my Xenon Hyper Whites!

atl-si
10-29-2002, 05:37 PM
Hey guys and gals,
Checkout my hyper whites...........

pics & mpeg of hyper whites (http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/m/rmoua/Pic_ep/)

What do you think?

02blksi
10-29-2002, 06:09 PM
i think it looks great!!! where did you get them??? ebay?? how much?? thanks -- joe:)

atl-si
10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by 02blksi
i think it looks great!!! where did you get them??? ebay?? how much?? thanks -- joe:)
Thanks. Sorry but I don't know who sells them though. I got them from NOPI Nationals for $10 bucks.

Jpax
10-29-2002, 07:18 PM
look like mine Thief.!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

looks great...... im DL your 54 MB mpeg now gezzzz you think you could make it smaller........shoot that dam dog........ shut it the hyell up... i hate peoples dogs that bark all night long........ DAM MUTS.:p

LazyAzzAzian
10-29-2002, 07:25 PM
looks good man, but the color looks a little to yellow to my liking, bright though, i like my lights with a tint of blue, i got toucan xenon bulbs, not as bright as Paxie's bulbs but theyre still nice for $12 a pair :D

atl-si
10-29-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
look like mine Thief.!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k
looks great...... im DL your 54 MB mpeg now gezzzz you think you could make it smaller........shoot that dam dog........ shut it the hyell up... i hate peoples dogs that bark all night long........ DAM MUTS.:p
Thanks. I try to follow you. LOL.:p BTW, the mpeg is about 5 MB. Sorry but that size format made it more clear than the others. Anyways, the dog belongs to the neighbor across the street. I guess he must of sense me or something.

atl-si
10-29-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by LazyAzzAzian
looks good man, but the color looks a little to yellow to my liking, bright though, i like my lights with a tint of blue, i got toucan xenon bulbs, not as bright as Paxie's bulbs but theyre still nice for $12 a pair :D
The yellow is from the smaller bubs at the corner or the head light unit. I need to get some blue or whites for them.

VIPER52USA
10-29-2002, 07:40 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES, TURN'EM OFF

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN UNDERBODY LIGHT KIT???

LazyAzzAzian
10-29-2002, 07:54 PM
ahhhhhhhh now i see it, very nice...you got a sweet car man, i especially like your drop, trying to get some coilovers for mine :D

IceD out N CALI
10-29-2002, 11:11 PM
looks good

AkronSi
10-30-2002, 06:16 AM
Looks good, and I sort of like the dog howl. it works with the lights being so close to Halloween and all, sort of blair witchish.

$10 is a deal too.

Chrisbgft
11-11-2002, 08:58 PM
hey, i have red neon underbody kit but its really hard to take pics of. Anyone have any ideas?

BarracksSi
12-07-2002, 04:05 PM
This may seem like an obvious answer --

You'll need to take a pic using a longer exposure time, maybe up to a full second. This means several things --

If you're using a disposable camera, you're pretty much out of luck. I haven't seen one that can shoot in the dark without flash.

With regular film, you'll have to find a way to lengthen the exposure time. If the camera is mostly automatic, you could probably use the Fill Flash setting, if possible.

Digital camera almost always have a way to open up the exposure.

Lastly -- USE A TRIPOD, or some other means of steadying the camera. It's extremely difficult to get a blur-free long-exposure picture while holding up the camera on your own. OR, if you crouch or sit down, you could arrange your body to serve as a decently steady platform.