PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Noise

HondaCivicSi
07-09-2002, 11:42 AM
Does anyone else notice any noise coming from the rear suspension when you take off and stop? If I'm going slow then come to a fast stop, or if I take of somewhat fast I hear a little "creek" somewhere from the rear suspension. It gets annoying sometimes. Thanks

BlazeX12
07-09-2002, 02:18 PM
Yeah, i had the same prob, how many miles do you have, mine seems to be going away, i have 6,300 miles on it, start to fade around 4 0r 5k.

fishboy
07-09-2002, 03:07 PM
yeah, i used to have it, but like blaze said it went away. maybe it's still there and i just don't hear it anymore, but i'm pretty sure it's gone. like a 'thud' kinda noise, huh?

HondaCivicSi
07-09-2002, 04:00 PM
Ok heres the story. I was driving down my road with the door open to see if I could here it any better, and it seemed like it was coming from the inside of the car. I don't know what made me do this but I took my rear driver side speaker out and the noise stopped. I drove around with the speaker out and no noise. Then I put it back in and tighted that thing up and now there is still no noise. I have no idea why the speaker would make that noise, but it stopped so I'm happy. The noise originally sounded like something was pulling on the body or something. I don't know, but its gone! Thanks for your replies