PDA

View Full Version : New on ephatch

Amauri SI
06-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Hi....i'm new on this...i have a 2003 SI and im from Puerto Rico. I hope to find somebody here who know spanish cause my english is very bad :D

Peking
06-27-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi....i'm new on this...i have a 2003 SI and im from Puerto Rico. I hope to find somebody here who know spanish cause my english is very bad :D

Sweet, don't worry you don't need to speak perfect english to be here and welcome to the site :)

Papa Smurf
06-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Welcome, what mods do you have done so far?

Oshkosh
06-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Dimelo Boriqua,

tienes preguntas sobre algo o otro problema que tengas, dimelo.

Amauri SI
06-27-2004, 10:23 AM
Welcome, what mods do you have done so far?

My ep is totally stock right know it is at the dealer, they are going to replace the block!!!! I never abuse that motor!! They said that the cilynders are scratched...i saw it when they took the motor away.

k20hatch
06-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Sweet dude and welcome to the site

Amauri SI
06-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Dimelo Boriqua,

tienes preguntas sobre algo o otro problema que tengas, dimelo.

Hermano que bueno que encuantro algun latino aqui. Tienes algun e-mail o msn para tener alguna manera de comunicarnos?

Oshkosh
06-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Hermano que bueno que encuantro algun latino aqui. Tienes algun e-mail o msn para tener alguna manera de comunicarnos?

civracing89@hotmail.com (msn messenger)

AIM- civracing89SiR

fASTBACK
06-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Bienbenedos a la ephatch.com. <------- My attempt on spanish...lol.

Welcome.

Amauri SI
06-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Thanks everybody

fox
06-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Welcome to the site. I don't speak an spanish, sorry about that, but there is not much Spanish being spoken up in Ohio :)

nmysiismyn
06-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey Amauri SI...
Are they trying to blame you for not taking care of it ???
Are they going to make you pay for the block, or is your warranty still going to cover the damages ???

Amauri SI
06-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Hey Amauri SI...
Are they trying to blame you for not taking care of it ???
Are they going to make you pay for the block, or is your warranty still going to cover the damages ???

They said that it can be a cylinder overheating but probably a factory deffect. The thing is that i never feel nothing bad on my ep....no smoke, no leaks, but every time i change the motor oil at honda i noticed that every 2k miles i have to fill it with a half quarter of oil.....they said it cant be possible but when they took the head out they noticed the problem. The warranty will cover the damages but my ep has 32K miles and they said that i will no have aditional warranty for the motor after the 36K miles.

eprama
06-27-2004, 04:40 PM
hola amauri, como es amauri, estas tu llamo? como la vida en puerto rico...

my spanish is sluggish but i tried...

Amauri SI
06-27-2004, 09:17 PM
hola amauri, como es amauri, estas tu llamo? como la vida en puerto rico...

my spanish is sluggish but i tried...

jeeje good spanish for someone who live in ohio...i think ill have to make an extra effort with my english here.

People forgive me if a make errors writing :D

eprama
06-29-2004, 12:55 AM
jeeje good spanish for someone who live in ohio...i think ill have to make an extra effort with my english here.

People forgive me if a make errors writing :D

oh i am not from ohio, im from california or also known as little mexico and dont worry my english aint good more than yours. and did i say welcome?

que coche usted posee, yo posee un ciclomotor que vaya putt del putt y un coche llamo jonda de ep3, tenga un beun dia. hasta luega