PDA

View Full Version : EPhatch cards??

slave0ne
06-27-2004, 09:28 AM
Wouldn't it be funny to have ephatch.com laminated club cards for our wallets?

Porsche club has porsche cards I bet.....hehe

Peking
06-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Wouldn't it be funny to have ephatch.com laminated club cards for our wallets?

Porsche club has porsche cards I bet.....hehe

We had a couple flyer ideas running around way back in the day, but the card thing would be more expensive if you mean for giving to others. Or do you mean for just you?

chubbychu
06-27-2004, 10:11 AM
i thought he meant trading cards. like...the yu-gi-oh and pokemon card games.

like the goal would be to win others cars. Say my car had turbo and a body kit and rims. it would be +2 for power and +3 for looks. Muahahhaha silly me.

k20hatch
06-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Dude we can make a family fun filled game of it....Stay at home on weekends and play name that ephatch.

btw...dont listen to what im saying! ;)

portugeetex
06-27-2004, 10:38 AM
Dude we can make a family fun filled game of it....Stay at home on weekends and play name that ephatch.

btw...dont listen to what im saying! ;)

LOL!!!!!!

freidaddy
06-27-2004, 11:08 AM
I think those cards would help out on getting more people into the site.

k20hatch
06-27-2004, 11:24 AM
I think those cards would help out on getting more people into the site.

Ya but if you wanted you could just go out and get your own cards made. Like some business cards, and give them out or somthing when they see a si. Some people can even make them on there computer!

freidaddy
06-27-2004, 11:30 AM
Ya but if you wanted you could just go out and get your own cards made. Like some business cards, and give them out or somthing when they see a si. Some people can even make them on there computer!

took the words right out of my mouth.

Peking
06-27-2004, 11:36 AM

Yeah, but kinda a waste of money IMO. I just write on a piece of paper and leave it under the wipers :D

pedzola
06-27-2004, 11:58 AM
I had made this back in December:

http://webpages.charter.net/pedzola/car/EPLICENSE.jpg

Anyone interested? I can make one for you. LOL

And btw my email address is pedzola@charter.net now, in case anyone was gonna try to email @ earthlink!

PAPITUYO326
06-27-2004, 10:12 PM
I had made this back in December:

http://webpages.charter.net/pedzola/car/EPLICENSE.jpg

Anyone interested? I can make one for you. LOL

And btw my email address is pedzola@charter.net now, in case anyone was gonna try to email @ earthlink!

nice card

i like it

audomatik
06-27-2004, 11:19 PM
I'm pretty sure when I first joined there was an actual flyer someone made to stick on people's cars. Well EPs at least. I can't remember what the thread was called or who did it but I remember seeing it.

k20hatch
06-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Yeah, but kinda a waste of money IMO. I just write on a piece of paper and leave it under the wipers :D

Exactly!

slave0ne
06-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Yeah, Pedzola has the right idea. I know it would be too expensive and unnessessary, but i thought it was kind of a neat idea. I know that there are other car clubs that if you join you get a laminated card with your name and affiliation stats with that club. Its pretty pointless, but kind of funny.

Whipping out your laminated ephatch card to show people how much of an ep3 enthusiast you really are...lol

Maybe card holders could get some kind of benefits? I dunno.

dj addicted
06-28-2004, 05:43 PM
the day I see EPHatch trading cards is the day I sell my ep and buy a hyundai accent

spookyoen
06-28-2004, 06:01 PM
begin sarcasm

we should definitely have ephatch membership cards! Then we can get together to build little ephatch clubhouses and have secret passwords to enter. Oh yeah and a secret handshake would be soooo pimp!

end sarcasm

the good old ink on paper under the wiper works just fine....If you really wanna make it special just keep some construction paper and scratch-and-sniff markers in your car ;)

TrippZ
06-28-2004, 10:57 PM
I kinda think cards would be cool... :/

Ep3 No.2
06-29-2004, 12:59 AM
i think it would be cool jus to have.
but what the hell would we do with em.

KimchiBoy_TypeR
06-29-2004, 01:38 AM
i think it would be cool jus to have.
but what the hell would we do with em.

Hopefully get free lapdances at our local adult entertainment clubs :tongue: