PDA

View Full Version : New owner/user, just sayin hi.

xmadcowx
06-27-2004, 10:03 AM
After test driving the type-s, srt4 ( :confused: ) and a Toyota Tacoma S-Runner (best friend has one, and its a fun truck), and the Si, I stuck with my roots and bought another civic. Yes, the neon and rsx were faster, but you don't see too many Si's around, and once people get inside the car, they seem to shut up about it looking like a minivan. "Ooo, what's it like with the shifter up there, I'll have to drive it later". Well, this will be my first project car, and knowing nothing about the hobby, I did some searching on various forums, and found you guys to be the most friendly and helpful. So heres to some fun, and a soon to be run up visa bill.

-Ryan

Oshkosh
06-27-2004, 10:08 AM
After test driving the type-s, srt4 ( :confused: ) and a Toyota Tacoma S-Runner (best friend has one, and its a fun truck), and the Si, I stuck with my roots and bought another civic. Yes, the neon and rsx were faster, but you don't see too many Si's around, and once people get inside the car, they seem to shut up about it looking like a minivan. "Ooo, what's it like with the shifter up there, I'll have to drive it later". Well, this will be my first project car, and knowing nothing about the hobby, I did some searching on various forums, and found you guys to be the most friendly and helpful. So heres to some fun, and a soon to be run up visa bill.

-Ryan

welcome to the site. u can really find and meet cool ppls on this site.

k20hatch
06-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Damn big choice you had to make there...Thats awsome what you chose! Welcome!

Peking
06-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Damn big choice you had to make there...Thats awsome what you chose! Welcome!

TRU DAT, and welcome to the site :)

fox
06-27-2004, 01:30 PM
The rsx is a nice car, but you are correct about not seeing that many EPs around. Anyway, welcome to the site.

nmysiismyn
06-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Your a smart man, Howdy Howdy :cool: