PDA

View Full Version : Injen CAI with Fuse Box

EP3.. 2.. 1 GO
06-27-2004, 11:29 AM
This weekend I was washing my car and I opened the hood and noticed that my fuse box is not mounted on Injen fuse box holder. One of the clips that hold it is broken. Any idea where i can get new clip or whole box and does everybody with Injen CAI have custom Injen box holder???

Greg,

TheMutt
06-27-2004, 02:47 PM
When I had the Injen CAI, the same thing started happening to me. Clips began to fall off due to the weight of the box itself and the poorly thought out holder. I assume it's common to everyone else with the CAI, I had tape holding mine on :D

Silvershadow
07-06-2004, 02:14 AM
Dealer.

oogy-boogy
07-06-2004, 04:43 AM
This weekend I was washing my car and I opened the hood and noticed that my fuse box is not mounted on Injen fuse box holder. One of the clips that hold it is broken. Any idea where i can get new clip or whole box and does everybody with Injen CAI have custom Injen box holder???

Greg,

I had the same issue. When I went autocrossing the damn thing wouldn't stay on. The design is poor to say the least. One easy fix I did was to slightly bend in the top tabs on the metal Injen bracket. It helped with keeping it secure. There's also an old thread where a member created his own box holder.

One other note: Honda does not sell just the plastic housing. Last time I called the dealer he pretty much stated that you would have to buy the whole fuse box. He estimated ~ $500+ :shockm: .

Silvershadow
07-06-2004, 09:28 PM
:yellm: OUCH!!!