PDA

View Full Version : fav. thing about the ep3...

kenscivic
06-27-2004, 03:56 PM
well my favorite thig is there is no adjusting head rest , cause no matter what car i get if my dad rides with me anywhere he says *put your hedrest all the way up* and bugs the piss out of me till i do , but what now! MUHAHAHHA

ep pilot
06-27-2004, 05:41 PM
I love it

Bificus
06-27-2004, 07:32 PM
I hear ya EP pilot, I bet the folks in minivans and SUVs get pretty pissed when ya show them your HKS exhaust! Even with my stock EP I brush em off decently. Can wait for my mods to start coming after the warranty is up.

k20ephatch
06-27-2004, 09:24 PM
5 lug and sideskirts ( i have an 04') :)

civic si hb
06-27-2004, 09:30 PM
there's so many things i love about the ep, from the entire interrior, to the shifter to the uniqueness of the entire vechile.

kenscivic
06-27-2004, 09:35 PM
5 lug and sideskirts ( i have an 04') :)

fancy 5 lug! you thing your better than us 4 luggers eh?

krazichinaman
06-27-2004, 09:49 PM
heh yeah the 5 lug is nice...I love the interior...man everywhere i go people alwaz look at the car...a good and bad thing x_X

1 thing i hate about the Ep3 well 04 Ep3 is the darn tails....1 more thing...the stupid gas guage being off.

kenscivic
06-27-2004, 09:52 PM
1 thing i hate about the Ep3 well 04 Ep3 is the darn tails....1 more thing...the stupid gas guage being off.

one thing i dont like is *if im not mistaken* the ctr is 5 lug so if they got that feature from the ctr why didnt they go all out and drop a k20a2 in it

civicSIracer
06-27-2004, 10:17 PM
i love the look of the EP3.. the things that bug me are...
like EP Piolt said, the need for 6th geat at 80mph and riding 4 grand
the fucking orange and red reflectors
gay ass little stock spoiler
the cluster is never readable no matter where i sit..

BSEVEER
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
I like the uniqueness as well. It's just a Honda Civic but you see so few of them on the road. It makes me feel special. :*

speedking604
06-27-2004, 10:46 PM
the best thing about my car is that.....it's so cheap!!!!!! lots of aftermarket parts and theres only 2 ep here in my town. of course, my car is way better since it's full of aftermarket parts. the other ep here is full of factory parts from honda and still can't compare to my car. he said, if he can go back the time he purchase it, he will do the same thing i did to my car now. ((( i use aftermarket, look better and way cheaper than honda parts.

i-vtec04si
06-27-2004, 10:48 PM
gotta say i love the 5lug sides shifter rareness... but i hate the questions from people, the gauge cluster you cant see and the shitty a3head

kenscivic
06-27-2004, 10:56 PM
the a3 head isnt crappy its just people expect alot more out of it than what it can produce by revving it upto 7500 , theres an rpm limit for a reason now gentlemen and ladies , when valves start floating and warping that means your revving it up past its breaking point. thats why my max will always be 7g until i get my a2 head swap ! MUHAHHAHAHAA

p.s. for a car that invoice is what 17 k your not going to get an engine that produces massive hp and can handle massive rpm's so ladies and gentlemen mod before you expand eh?

reminds me of those silly mazda speed proteges , slap on a boost controller jump it upto 15 lbs when out of factory its like 5 and their engines blow up and their like *WHY! I JUST DONT KNOW!!! WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE BLOCK!!*

specialblend154
06-27-2004, 11:02 PM
is have to say its interior styling.. makes me feel so cozy when i am rockin out to some thrice! the acceleration is very smooth also.. gotta love that

k20hatch
06-27-2004, 11:05 PM
I like the uniqueness as well. It's just a Honda Civic but you see so few of them on the road. It makes me feel special. :*

Exactly what he said. Its very unique. I mean some stuff i didnt like at first, like the high suspension and stuff but its an easy fix. I mean hey it could have been worse, they could have gave us a sliding door. I love my ep!

degasisj
06-28-2004, 12:53 AM
i am going to agree with the uniqeness being my favorite part.

there are so few of these in the phoenix area and even fewer modded of course, that when two of us cross paths we usually recognize one another from ephatch.com. kinda funny but i like having a car that not many others have.

Oshkosh
06-28-2004, 01:44 AM
i love the shifter positioning on the ride, (great for road head) lol j/k......
and i love my leather Si seats. every other ep owner i meet thinks that i have aftermarket or custom job done to it. nope straight off the dealer floor. :)

Loudpedal
06-28-2004, 05:35 AM
1. Shifter
2. Seats
3. Shape

These are but 3 of my favorite things

Gasp23
06-28-2004, 06:22 AM
I love the uniqueness of the car. The styling is great! I love the interior! I love that is a Honda Civic. I love that you don't need to do much to make it even better. I love the fact that I have one! :smilem:

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 06:30 AM
I love the uniqueness of the car. The styling is great! I love the interior! I love that is a Honda Civic. I love that you don't need to do much to make it even better. I love the fact that I have one! :smilem:

calm down man its not a girl! or is it *gets ep3 a glass of 93 octane* hey baby whats up? only the best for my lady :*

Spitfire
06-28-2004, 06:41 AM
I mean hey it could have been worse, they could have gave us a sliding door.

Bwahahahaha.

ep pilot
06-28-2004, 07:01 AM
I don

skooba
06-28-2004, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=ep pilot]I don

SIxtasy
06-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Gotta be the Glock Stash by the driver knee. I remember I called it that when i was looking at the car. The salesman looked at me like I was an idiot. Other thing id the hidden pop/water holder by the vent on the drivers side. Dislikes..... Should have had Height adjustable seats, Stockies were too damn high. Specially for Tall fockers like me. :P

- Jeff

smilla0
06-28-2004, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=ep pilot]I don

SIxtasy
06-28-2004, 02:26 PM
I don't expect to exceed the breaking strength of 4 lugs any time soon, but I personally prefer the look of 5 lugs, and having 5 lugs would give us greater compatibility with Type-S parts like brakes. It would be real nice to be able to swap in a Type-S front rotor and not have to switch the hubs and spindles and abandon any rims I previously had.

Can't just put on type S brakes. You need the master cylinder and all that shit too. not just plug and play like you think.

raiyo
06-28-2004, 02:32 PM
the reason why i bought it, is the same reason why i like it. You turn your head and u dont see 5 of em sitting in front of u. U gotta drive 50 miles to see 1, and not 5 seconds. On avg, i see 1 EP on the road per week, IF I am lucky. Uusually I see only 1 per 2 weeks.

LHD_EP3
06-28-2004, 02:47 PM
I love everything about my EP, thats why I bought it :)

smilla0
06-28-2004, 02:55 PM
Can't just put on type S brakes. You need the master cylinder and all that shit too. not just plug and play like you think.

I've heard it suggested that you can reposition the stock caliper and use that. Not sure what that would require. What's different about the master cylinder that you need to change? Is it the brake force distribution? I can't imagine it would matter much.

VBSI
06-28-2004, 04:36 PM
A truck-head buddy of mine saying "I have never seen a car like this, and it is f-ing cool."

fatathaland
06-28-2004, 07:02 PM
[QUOTE]However I

sai_iii
06-28-2004, 07:22 PM
I love the fact that EVERYONE i know HATES my car. cept me of course

slave0ne
06-28-2004, 09:15 PM
HAHA Yeah, My friend's and girl friend don't like the looks of my car too much.

I love how the ep3 fits me like a glove. And I love how the back with the seats down and blankets in it is like a little dog pen for my pit Rosie.

kHATCHmEP3
06-28-2004, 10:04 PM
i love my EP* Hatchie. luv 'em seats, shifter, interior upholstery, sO clean taffeta white, and the overall body! it's a hatch and im luvin it. It looks unique and yes i agree i dont see alot of em on the streets. But alotta peeps wanna race me though, maybe bcuz they like to pick on hondas or maybe bcuz it's an "SI"...it would hve been better if it had nicer factory rims (16inch). but i really enjoy drivin it anywhere..whether it's for cruisin, or speedin down the highway lookin' to for sme fun quick race. PLUS, my girl thinks my ep's butt is sexy wid the jdm bumper/lip on! haha YEA! anyway, dis EP is outta hurr. props to all EP heads. keep this site going strong! peace