PDA

View Full Version : Tein SS Coilover for EP3 set up?

ToingToing
06-27-2004, 10:52 PM
hey, does anybody here have tein ss coilovers on their ep? last time i heard, the tein ss are only made for the em1/em2 but it may need some little modifications to make it fit to an ep3. but does tein make one for the ep3 set up now without doing any modifications and all that?

oinojo
06-27-2004, 11:05 PM
i dont think so...i know dean (02CivicSi) has Tein SS Coilovers...you could ask him

bobdobbs
06-27-2004, 11:06 PM
Did you search? This topic has been covered a lot.

I have them on my ep. The only modification you need is to have the lower front bolt holes enlarged from 14mm to 16mm. That's it. You can do it yourself or pay a machine shop to do it (that's what I did).

ToingToing
06-28-2004, 05:00 AM
no, i didnt do a search coz i know tein ss for ep3 set up hasnt been covered yet :winkm: . reason i was asking is coz im plannin on gettin a coilover and im havin a hard time deciding on what i wanna get. i know this place where i can get the tein ss for 1100 and it said its for ep3? and it also comes wit the broadway mirror, air freshener, and rabrig corner lights i think. four items for 1100 and i unno if thats a good price... so tell me what ya'll think.