PDA

View Full Version : went to get new job...

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 02:51 PM
but anyways 3 freaking people pulled up next to me honking and saying *YEEEAHHHHH DUDE THAT CAR RUELZZ!!!* but the weird thing is on the outside the only thing noticable is the car is droped a lil bit , no aftermarket wheels or anything!!! crazy rednecks in tennessee.

Si3
06-28-2004, 02:55 PM
I love when random people compliment my car.
Makes my afternoon/night... :D

TrippZ
06-28-2004, 02:57 PM
haha w00t rednecks! not too many people compliment me anymore :/

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 02:57 PM
me too , me too . my favorite day was when a mustang gt pulled up next to me and he said *nice car* and i was like * i know* and i smoked his doors off. and since the person in the mustang was my brother i pick on him to this day for that

skooba
06-28-2004, 03:04 PM
I don't like it when random people compliment my car, the only people I want complimenting my car are hot girls in need of some lovin'

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 03:07 PM
one time a decent looking girl said she wanted to have sex with blueberrys muffler

Videodrone
06-28-2004, 03:17 PM
You sure they weren't being sarcastic? I don't see rednecks complimenting a Honda, especially the mini mini van Ep3 (no offense, i love the car). When it comes to getting complements on my car... I always take it with a dose of suspicion. I always think people are fuckin with me :confused:

FurY
06-28-2004, 03:21 PM
You sure they weren't being sarcastic? I don't see rednecks complimenting a Honda, especially the mini mini van Ep3 (no offense, i love the car). When it comes to getting complements on my car... I always take it with a dose of suspicion. I always think people are fuckin with me :confused:

Agreed... can't see rednecks lovin' an EP3 but who knows :confused:

I do love it though when I get compliments. However, all my mods at this point are to the sound and engine so it doesn't look any different than stock on the outside which makes compliments few and far between for me :sadm:

DavidT
06-28-2004, 03:32 PM
They were probably just making fun of you. They probably giggled and laughed among themselves when they drove off :D

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 03:37 PM
or they liked my car and wanted to say it was nice

k20hatch
06-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Ya never kno...i get some of the rednecks sometimes that say hey to me and say they like my car...Then i become puzzled and think...Hmmm they always make fun of little "imports"...so mabey they were making fun of me without me knowing at first. But anyways theres alot of people out there that may be big into domestics and stuff but still have and show love for other types of cars...Mabey you found them!

beechstreet
06-28-2004, 03:47 PM
u guys get compliments? damn, i get nothin but hate for my EP :(

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 03:47 PM
ahh everyones picking on me leave me alone i wanna go home!!!!!!!!! :crym:

Videodrone
06-28-2004, 03:51 PM
Ya never kno...i get some of the rednecks sometimes that say hey to me and say they like my car...Then i become puzzled and think...Hmmm they always make fun of little "imports"...so mabey they were making fun of me without me knowing at first. But anyways theres alot of people out there that may be big into domestics and stuff but still have and show love for other types of cars...Mabey you found them!

A cool car is a cool car regardless of make. Some I just wouldn't buy though.

kenscivic
06-28-2004, 03:55 PM
screw it ! im leaving ! ill talk to you all tomorrow after my injen intake gets fucked up or put on lol and only one was a real redneck , one was driving a honda accord and one was driving a ford truck *newer f150*