PDA

View Full Version : Another EP virgin enters the fray

SiR Phil
06-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Please be gentle, I break easily (!)

Hi, everyone. I wandered into this site from SuperHonda.com, and after trading in my p.o.s. '98 Jetta Wolfsburg, I'm the proud owner of a white 2003 Civic SiR with less than 3000km on it (Canadian, eh?). This is my first Honda, and also, my first car that I plan on modifying. I really like this site, and I look forward to chatting it up with all of you sometime. Pics and details about my car will follow suit eventually.

Peking
06-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Cool, and congrats. Also welcome to ephatch.com, please take a look at the newbie bible even if you are a "newbie" :D

SiR Phil
06-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Cool, and congrats. Also welcome to ephatch.com, please take a look at the newbie bible even if you are a "newbie" :D

Gotcha!

Papa Smurf
06-29-2004, 08:44 AM
Welcome! :)

STP03BlueSI
06-29-2004, 09:17 AM
welcome. :m:

EP3Lovin
06-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Please be gentle, I break easily (!)

Hi, everyone. I wandered into this site from SuperHonda.com, and after trading in my p.o.s. '98 Jetta Wolfsburg, I'm the proud owner of a white 2003 Civic SiR with less than 3000km on it (Canadian, eh?). This is my first Honda, and also, my first car that I plan on modifying. I really like this site, and I look forward to chatting it up with all of you sometime. Pics and details about my car will follow suit eventually.
Greetings!
You picked the right site, if these people don't know about it, how to do it, or where to get it - you don't want it!! :D

Si3
06-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the site, im glad you let us pop your cherry! Just no cuddling when we're done! :D

Be sure to post pics & plans for the EP.

fox
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the site. It has some great information for fixing up your car.

skooba
06-29-2004, 05:23 PM
welcome to the real world.

SiR Phil
06-29-2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks to everyone for the warm greetings. And yeah, I'll definitely post pics (and plans for performance mods) of the car... just not until I actually *get* it. I'm in Hanoi for the summer, and my car needs to be, um, "debriefed." It was a PACER program show car, and as such, the only pics of it I have now are with all the vinyls and stickers adorning the car... they're all being removed before I take it. I'll do a "before" and "after" pics thread once I get it... I'm loathe to post the "before" pics now, lest anyone think that's how I'm keeping it. :winkm:

portugeetex
06-29-2004, 07:48 PM
welcome

prepare for many nights of laughing ur a$$ off. i know i do, theres some pretty funny people on the site.