PDA

View Full Version : front clip

s_eye
06-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Does anybody know a place where i can get the whole jdm ep3 front clip.
Cus i messed up my front and its gonna cost 8g's to fix it. so i thot it would just be easier to swap the whole front clip , motor, hood bumper, fenders headlights, etc.... so if anybody has some useful information, i'd appreciate it. ** i miss my baby

s_eye
06-29-2004, 07:12 PM
anyone??

dj addicted
06-29-2004, 07:18 PM
8 grand!! Why not let the insurance deal with it? and good luck finding a clip... not much of a market for the EP clip.. they just want the motor...

Oh, and how did you do 8 grand worth of damage??

s_eye
06-29-2004, 07:28 PM
hit divider at 80 back end spun out. whole front is smashed but still driveable. still waiting for list of damaged goodies. so its hard to find the front clip or noone just knows.

dj addicted
06-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I think its really hard

SIxtasy
07-06-2004, 03:55 PM
I was quoted $12,000 delivered for a ctr front clip from my guy in mylasia. Those cars are pulling in big dollars so you are going to pay for it.

-Jeff

fishboy
07-06-2004, 04:17 PM
dude you're beter off getting a motor and getting the parts separately than getting a front clip. 12gs??? thats fucking crazy. and just because you are getting a front clip doesn't mean you will get the fenders and the headlights and bumpers and shit like that. people get front clips for the motor, harness, ecu, mostly. silvia front clips almost never come with the hood and body panels. you can get the dash though. :D

Kis4KEN
07-06-2004, 08:40 PM
dude you're beter off getting a motor and getting the parts separately than getting a front clip. 12gs??? thats fucking crazy. and just because you are getting a front clip doesn't mean you will get the fenders and the headlights and bumpers and shit like that. people get front clips for the motor, harness, ecu, mostly. silvia front clips almost never come with the hood and body panels. you can get the dash though. :D

when some bastard ran into me HEAD ON... the body shop that i worked for at the time... quoted $12k to fix. and if you know me, then you know how i got most of my front end for free. :angel:

ToingToing
07-08-2004, 12:29 AM
try to talk/email these guys.. they might help you out find out...

www.flashoptions.com
www.j-garage.com

hksuperSi
07-08-2004, 12:34 AM
try this place its located in gardena of california. www.liberousa.net
last time i check they had a ctr frontclip,don't know how much though. the number is 1-800-717-6194.

LiLxKeNnY
07-08-2004, 04:12 AM
whats a front clip???

Go_EP_Go
07-08-2004, 10:55 PM
i think getting a front clip for a honda isnt worth it, maybe if ur getting em for nissans like 240sx's cuz thats a whole front end conversion but honda front ends arent that different from usdm and jdm, just bumpers

LiLxKeNnY: a front clip is a whole front end of a car (from JDM cars) cut off from the a pillar. Just imagine from the steering wheel to the front of ur car cut off from the rest thats basically wat a front clip is.

from the front clips u can get (if ur lucky that they r in good shape) fenders, hoods, front bumpers, headlights, but mainly ppl get em for the motor.

LiLxKeNnY
07-09-2004, 03:59 AM
o ... thanks .... agreed ... fron clip not neccessary ... jjus get a jdm front bumper ... if u want the ctr motor and rhd then ..... ???

DJLJS32
07-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Try http://jdmcars.com/

I think they might have one in stock right now.

the JigGa mAn
07-09-2004, 10:43 PM
they got a ITR front clip...id get that..its about 8gs...keep the motor, sell everything else on clubrsx.com and you might make a profit or pay half for the motor