PDA

View Full Version : I miss my ep already

gotmean03
06-30-2004, 07:51 PM
Well I had my ep for nine months of joy, but the need for speed got to me and I traded it in for a type-s. We were apart for 3 days and I went and picked her up to remove my intake and stereo and didn't want to let her go. I forgot how great the seats were, is it wrong to miss your old seats even if you've only had your new car for 3 days? I wish I had the patience to save money for an a2 swap for the ep, but I knew I would never do it. I really like the s, I really hate running into one on every stoplight! I wish just once I could've gone as fast in the ep as I go in the s now, that was a great car. thanks for listening,
Ben

SiOnTheFly
06-30-2004, 08:00 PM
your post almost made me cry :crym: its ok.....the S is cool too.

EPHatchgirl
06-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Don't cry- the S is a nice ride mang!!
My fiance has one, and I DID have an EP- I liked my car better because it was mine, but the feel of the Type S motor is SCHWEET.

Black 02 SI
06-30-2004, 09:18 PM
sorry to jack your thread, but jules did you get any of my pm's?

k20hatch
06-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Dude it just nice to kno you still have love for the ep! Group hug everyone! ephatchgirl ill start with you :cool:

NuG
06-30-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm going through the same thing! At least my sister has the EP now, but I sure miss it. But the Type-S is cool too

BlackSi613nin
06-30-2004, 11:49 PM
i cant imagine not havin my ep... hell, not drivin it waitin for hondata sucked ass... but the day will come some time to see my ep drive off into the sunset with someone else behind the wheel, :tear: :(, im not lookin forward to that.... but hell, a type S is pretty damn related to the ep... so be happy

speedking604
07-01-2004, 12:58 AM
ok,,,,,i got some stuff that wanna talk about...first, my gf suprise me yesterday 7 years anniversary and she told me she was pregnant.i'm soo happy...........now, my question is,,, what kind of car do i need to trade my ep.???i'm talking about 4 doors car not more than 35000msrp canadian dollar. do i get wrx SEdan?tsx?top of the line 4 doors accord?nissan se-r?neon srt-4?

please need help....by the way,the baby is 6 weeks old.

NuG
07-01-2004, 07:55 AM
Speedking: How about a TSX?

gotmean03: what color did you get?

STP03BlueSI
07-01-2004, 08:31 AM
The EP will be back...They all come back. :angelm:

SiR Phil
07-01-2004, 09:45 AM
ok,,,,,i got some stuff that wanna talk about...first, my gf suprise me yesterday 7 years anniversary and she told me she was pregnant.i'm soo happy...........now, my question is,,, what kind of car do i need to trade my ep.???i'm talking about 4 doors car not more than 35000msrp canadian dollar. do i get wrx SEdan?tsx?top of the line 4 doors accord?nissan se-r?neon srt-4?

please need help....by the way,the baby is 6 weeks old.

If it was ME (and it's not so this is all conjecture) in your shoes, I'd look at the top end Mazda 6 sedan or Sport wagon (wagons are cool, yo). If you're willing to fork out 35 large CDN, don't even bother with the SE-R Spec V or SRT-4 cars.... yeah, they can be fun, but one is uber harsh and needs to be bitchslapped hard to get going (Spec V), while the other one has a crappy interior and well, it's a Dodge, so there are bound to be build quality issues. A WRX sedan is cool, but if you need to make compromises for woman and baby, the ride might be a bit too harsh. I think the Mazda is really cool. Of course, the TSX, Accord V6, and IS300 look to be in your range, too... maybe even an entry level 3 series or A4? Let us know....

EPHatchgirl
07-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Dude it just nice to kno you still have love for the ep! Group hug everyone! ephatchgirl ill start with you :cool:

:* Hey babay- you revvin' hard at me?!

gotmean03
07-01-2004, 10:31 AM
I'm glad everyone has the same love I had for her, the color I got was firepepper red, picked that one because I don't see that many of them. As compared to the blue or black, which EVERYONE has.

speedking604
07-01-2004, 10:41 PM
well, i might go with the wrx or tsx. i'm not sure which of this two cars i'm going to buy yet but i will test drive them as soon as i have time to go to city. i'm looking for something i can still play with, i mean lots of aftermarket stuff parts like, body kits, lowering stuff, wheels,maybe something for the engine to get to low 14 sec or 13 sec car. and most of all, comforts and luxury stuff like navigator and dvd.

K20A3Si
07-02-2004, 10:54 AM
i would go with the TSX..its a awsome car with 4 doors and is worth the money...there is nothing wrong with the WRX but i see them everywhere..and i love NA cars, but the TSX (CL7)would be my choice ;)

Graywolf
07-02-2004, 02:15 PM
i would go with the TSX..its a awsome car with 4 doors and is worth the money...there is nothing wrong with the WRX but i see them everywhere..and i love NA cars, but the TSX (CL7)would be my choice ;)

You guys are ALL wrong...save some more cash and get the Acura RL....DROOL PERFORMANCE AWD with ELECTROMAGNET differential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

speedking604
07-02-2004, 04:44 PM
i was looking on that car as well....300 hp, all wheel drive!!!!!but the cash......damn!!!! do they make body kit for that car???have you guys seen any lowered rl???if i have to choose, that would be the car i want but i can't afford that much rigt now.not evenn till next year since i'm buying a house.

EPHatchgirl
07-07-2011, 06:27 PM
The EP will be back...They all come back. :angelm:

Lol tapatalk pointed me to this old thread I posted in and I thought I'd quote this post for truth.... :mbiggrin:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk