PDA

View Full Version : EP's on Illinois!?!?

Chrisbgft
10-30-2002, 10:51 PM
hey, i am in fox lake and have NEVER seen an EP on the street around me. Anyone on here in illinois. Fox lake is north close to the wisconsin boarder. Close to gurnee if u know where that is! Anybody here go to streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg? also anyone know where the street racing is in illinois? later

Az02Si
10-31-2002, 12:09 AM
hahahaha i lived in Rockford and Lake Villa on Petite Lake for a while! Sorry to be off subject but Illinois has a SHITTY scene,Rockford was all 17 second ricers acting hard all day.I took my boosted 00 up there and had every ricer and his brother trying to race me.Nothing like a 4 second asswhooping on the streets,LOL.

cbecker333
10-31-2002, 06:05 AM
Hey, I'm from IL and I agree the scene here sucks! The only car I've raced from a stop light (and I've tried to race at pretty much every light since I got the car) was a late-90's altima. I kicked his ass! Once my girl finishes school I'm probably headed west to find some competition ;)

As far as tracks in IL...you can take your ride to some place in Joliet, IL and pay to drive it on their track. I'm not sure if they have competitions or what kind of track they have. I also dont know the name of the place, but when I go with my friend soon I'll post info about it.

Az02Si
10-31-2002, 09:55 AM
Theres always Great lakes and Byron too.But Greatlakes is way closer than Byron.

xlr8
10-31-2002, 05:10 PM
im from southerm wi. i go to great lakes all the time.
cbecker333- the track you are talking about is route 66 raceway. it is by far the nicest track ive ever been to. its first year open it had an nhra national event