PDA

View Full Version : srs problems?

White_Hatchy
07-01-2004, 06:49 AM
I know a few other si's where I live and they never had this happen. My srs light came on and I took it to the dealer and after like 2 weeks :rolleyes: They finally called me and told me the srs controller is out and it will take 2 more weeks to receive one. This happen to anyone else?

k20whiteboi269
07-01-2004, 06:58 AM
first time ive heard of it......

and you live close to me dude. im movin back to three rivers this weekend :)

White_Hatchy
07-01-2004, 09:07 AM
first time ive heard of it......

and you live close to me dude. im movin back to three rivers this weekend :)

Maybe we should meet up sometime...I have a cousin that lives in Sturgis so if Im evere around there... :)

eggsi
07-01-2004, 10:03 AM
white hatch did you just get your ep, cause i only know of 2 others here in Elkhart besides mine?
about the srs light, i just erased my vdc something memory and the light went off. I have the helms manual so it told me how to do it step by step, pretty easy. let me know if you want to check it out.

White_Hatchy
07-01-2004, 02:09 PM
white hatch did you just get your ep, cause i only know of 2 others here in Elkhart besides mine?
about the srs light, i just erased my vdc something memory and the light went off. I have the helms manual so it told me how to do it step by step, pretty easy. let me know if you want to check it out.

Chase is that you? :) Yea you know me its Mike. Finally got my ass over on this site. Hows things going for ya? Hows the clutch and flywheel holding out?

As far as erasing anything.....dont worry all I have to do is go to the dealer and have them install the new controller for it. But I think ill wait till like 51k for that. And make the fix everything then :D

Silvershadow
07-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Replace the SRS controller now.Otherwise your airbags DON'T work.With the Nu cntrllr the warannty is still good till it ends even if u replace the thing 40 times.

eggsi
07-06-2004, 10:18 AM
yeah its me, i thought that was your gay a$$ :D

but yeah you better get it replace asap, cause it only takes one wreck to prove that they don't work.

White_Hatchy
07-06-2004, 12:17 PM
heh....Yea I moved down to indy and am on the way right now for the controller and the grinding problem I have been having... and also the squeeky clutch thing

Silvershadow
07-06-2004, 09:42 PM
From reading all these threads,it seems like one of the biggest probs with the EP3 is with tranny grind & crunch.