PDA

View Full Version : bfgoodrich g-force sport?

SSMep3
07-01-2004, 06:06 PM
anyone know anything about these tires? are they any good compared to the bfg k/d's ?

White_Hatchy
07-01-2004, 06:51 PM
I have them on my car. Used to be able to chirp third in a race.....now I can barely get 2nd. I love them. Sound like an actuall tire when doing burnouts too not just some piece of shit. I would recomment them.

anjapower
07-01-2004, 06:54 PM
I have them on my car. Used to be able to chirp third in a race.....now I can barely get 2nd. I love them. Sound like an actuall tire when doing burnouts too not just some piece of shit. I would recomment them.

wow i think that is THE worst tire review I've ever read. :confusem:

chunky
07-01-2004, 09:16 PM
they're in a whole different class than the g-force KD, you can't compare the two fairly, the KD is just better in every way.

they're comprable to the yokohama avs es100 and other similarly classed tires.

the g-force KD has a much stickier tread compound & more agressive tread design.

it is probably an excellent performing tire for the money, and will far exceed epectations for the average driver, but i doubt it will become a contender v.s. the KD, ecsta mx and azenis in the realm of auto-x.

SSMep3
07-02-2004, 01:33 PM
well i autox a cple times a yr. i have the azenis on now, i am looking for something that has a little more tread life than the azenis and will still hold up for autoxing.

SSMep3
07-02-2004, 01:34 PM
wow i think that is THE worst tire review I've ever read. :confusem:

hhahaha lmao