PDA

View Full Version : Sparco Torino in near future: ONE or TWO??

chet
07-03-2004, 01:42 PM
I'm curious. . .I see a lot of guys with just one racing seat. I see people replace both. Personally, I don't really have a lot of passengers, and the stock seats are damn nice anyway.

Just curious about your opinions.

I can afford to buy both, although I'd rather not. That way I can spend the $$ on something that'll be of more utility.

And so you know, I do autocross and hopefully will be doing more track events in the future. THis is definitely not JUST for looks. I will be getting, probably, the Sparco sportsman snap on harness to go with it.

Is ONE cool,

Or will they call me a "TWOol".

Civicvtec1ps
07-03-2004, 02:51 PM
One is fine.
But take off passenger side seat.;)
or
Just buy Two seats.

raiyo
07-03-2004, 02:56 PM
One is fine, having 2 when you don't have much passenger is mainly looks. Dump the money elsewhere. So, just get one.

trk
07-03-2004, 03:52 PM
One is fine, having 2 when you don't have much passenger is mainly looks. Dump the money elsewhere. So, just get one.

One. Its for you, not them ;)

fASTBACK
07-03-2004, 04:10 PM
You only really need one. I will be getting 1 seat from Sparco also so it's better to use the money on something else.

chet
07-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks guys. I will probably just order one. I don't know how removing the passenger seat would effect my auto-x class standing, so I imagine I'll leave the stock p. seat in.

BUT, I'm not definitely decided on the seat itself. Now that I think about it, I'd like to get one made for "widebodies" like myself. I'll have to take a look at the Sparco website. Thanks again for your comments.

Ep3 No.2
07-04-2004, 01:41 AM
One. Its for you, not them ;)

i second that lol

FiL
07-04-2004, 02:07 AM
looks much better with 2 matching seats. the look is worth the money IMO

k20hatch
07-04-2004, 08:30 AM
Two would be alot better. But if you couldnt afford two just go ahead and get the one! Your the driver! You get the most comfort!

chet
07-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Two would be alot better. But if you couldnt afford two just go ahead and get the one! Your the driver! You get the most comfort!

I agree with you guys that two matching seats would definitely LooK better. . .But, I really hardly ever have passengers. Plus, I don't do car shows. If I was a carshow guy, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a pair. I'm just having a hard time (mentally) with spending nearly $1500 on seats and accessories. It would actually be just a bit more w/ the harness and the belt pads. I guess I'll put some more thought into it. I still think I'll end up just buying one. Thanks for the comments!!

Makross
07-08-2004, 08:04 AM
one would be cool chester

chet
07-08-2004, 10:01 AM
one would be cool chester

I ended up ordering one red Sparco Torino, a black 4pt snap on harness and black pads.

BTW, if anyone is interested in some really great seats, check out the Limited Edition Torinos in the back of Honda Tuning (latest issue).

03silverEP
07-08-2004, 03:41 PM
the burgandy and black Prodrive limited edition seats :D