PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Custom midsections/rear sections/full exhausts made to order !!

02blksi
10-31-2002, 05:52 PM
hi everyone.

A local performance shop has offered to make custom ( as close to mandrel bent piping as possible) midsections. All these systems will be quality ( AND prices will be very very very reasonable). I will be using my car for a jig template and tomorrow I can post some pics of the completed exhaust systems. These will all be made to order, (in whatever diameter you want.). This midsection will utilize new FLANGES,HANGERS for an easy BOLT ON installation. Anyone intrested?. I for one know the exhaust he makes is TOP notch, although its not mandrel bent the price will reflect that, piping will be aluminzed pipe... Basically this would benefit the people who do not have acces to a "reasonably priced" muffler shop. Custom midsections have been proved by various members (dyno results) to make power just like the more $ mandrel systems. Let me know if anyone is intrested and what you need, if not the midsections will be going on ebay. I will guareentee the best price for Ephatch.com members. -- Thanks --joe

BTW : For any questions email me directly @
rawdigga@hotmail.com

EDIT: I just want to clear some things up!
LISTEN UP!
1. Im not the MAKER of these items.
2. Due to the fact that every car is different by a small amount, and these midpipes are made by human hands (not machine made) there is the possibility that a little TECHNICAL know how is needed ( different bolts may be needed, or a gasket if needed etc.) EVERY B pipe will be test fitted on my car before shipment, therefore i can guarentee you that it FITS my car! IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE EXHAUSTS IM THE MIDDLE GUY, I CAN HOWEVER PROVIDE YOU WITH INFO ON WHO MAKES THEM AND THERE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER!
3. I set this up because i know that i really wanted a b pipe made for my car, i thumbed through the internet for countless hours trying to find an "reasonably" priced one, to no avail. Im just trying to help.
4. IM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON ANY ONE OF THESE!!! In fact im losing some money (buying boxes that fit and bubble wrap to ship them, not to mention the time its taking me to figure everything out and reply to all the emails.)Im just trying to help some of you out.
5. Also there will be no refunds through me, the money you will be sending me is going directly to the maker then to the shipping company.
6. Ill try my best to make sure every midpipe is the best quality your money can buy! Basically ill treat your money like it was my own, im not a scamer and i dont want my reputation ruined (realize that im really putting my rep on the line since i really know nothing when it comes to selling things!)
7. To those of you that buy them ENJOY! Im glad i could help you, I love ephatch.com and the members.~!

UPDATE: 11-4-02 Midpipes are made, The muffler shop made me aware that due to the specific design of the front flange
(after cat) special ones needed to be ordered, HE IS AWAITING DELIVERY OF THE FLANGES TO COMPLETE THE MIDPIPES. He thinks they should be in by tomorrow 11-5-02. So shipment is going to be delayed a bit. Email me if you have any questions pertaining your order. --Thanks joe, BTW shipping tallies will be provided via email to those of you that said you are definetly in.
----JOE--- :)

B18CXr
10-31-2002, 08:02 PM
Joe-

I want the first one (mid-pipe) that you can have made.

Let me know how much and when you need the $$.

I will be using the factory muffler, I just need the middle section.

02blksi
10-31-2002, 08:14 PM
B18-

Tomorrow my car is going in the shop, they are making a template of my system (JIG) , I can do whatever size you want 2.0, 2.25, 2.5 inch and like i said it will bolt right up to the stock system. Let me know the size you want (with or without resonator) , they were already planning on making 4 extra (midpipe's for now--off the jig from my car). Price will be VERY reasonable, shipping is actual COST!!! NOT A PENNY MORE! -- let me know, like i said ill post some pics tomorrow of the midsection, if you like it you will be customer # 2!! we will discuss pricing tomorrow (ill know better) --JOE

EDIT :
You have a PM!

2k2civicSi
10-31-2002, 08:19 PM
where can i find a pic of the mufflers

clownswlleatu
10-31-2002, 08:25 PM
Hey I'm very intrested in a mid pipe that would eleminate the resonater. Say 2.25 send me an email a pderos@hot.rr.com when you get a price and pics. Thanks

02blksi
10-31-2002, 08:29 PM
MAGNAFLOW MUFFLERS (http://www.magnaflow.com/03universal.htm)
Ill scan a pic of the catalog he has avail. he has everything from DTM to N1 style. anything and everything in between ! let me know! I already have 1 person intrested and possibly 1 midpipe sold, He will be taking orders and making them as each person is intrested.

BTW:
Just so everyone knows what they are buying i will PERSONALLY test fit each and every midpipe that they sell to ensure it WILL bolt up WITH NO fitement problems (stock muffler)..Also PICS of your midpipe will be sent BEFORE you buy.

IF INTRESTED INCLUDE THIS INFO TO ME IN AN EMAIL:
1. midpipe, rear section, full exhaust
2. for rear sections and full exhausts chose style muffler you want
3. midpipes - please let me know diameter you want and whether you want a resonator installed and how big you want the resonator (extra charge for resonator)

Thanks-Joe

Edit: CLOWNS you have a pm!

ep3guy
11-01-2002, 02:31 PM
how much for the midpipe? email me at send_msg_to_an@Hotmail.com

thanks

02blksi
11-01-2002, 04:58 PM
To everyone that sent me emails !!

YOU ALL HAVE MAIL!

EP3guy -- email me and ill send you the info/pics.

jaydeem- Your PM box is full EMAIL ME instead, ill reply there

B18cxr- you have email
Juan- you to
Ken- you to

Thanks --joe

Ps- im going out tonight, ill respond again to emails later on.!

02blksi
11-01-2002, 05:09 PM
ep3guy you have mail. :)

Pete you have mail.

02blksi
11-01-2002, 07:29 PM
everyone who emailed me CHECK your emails.! I was able to get the price lowered for you guys.!! Thanks --Joe :):D

TEKBRAIN
11-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Where is the Northeast Region?

02blksi
11-03-2002, 05:59 PM
"Where is the Northeast Region"

ct.

MoodySi
11-03-2002, 09:51 PM
I'm interested in the 2.25" midsection and keep the stock muffler.

02blksi
11-04-2002, 04:28 PM
moodysi please email me @ rawdigga@hotmail.com

due to the volume of emails im getting i cant respond here, email me and ill be happy to help you get one~! --Thanks --Joe.

BTW: I will be ending this buy soon, as things are really getting toooooooo crazy with all these orders. - Im basically making nothing and paying money to buy boxes and shipping materials. --the dimensions of the boxes are 73" by 12" by 9" so shipping is a royal PITA! --joe. :mad:

02blksi
11-06-2002, 08:26 PM
SORRY GUYS THIS BUY IS OVER THINGS ARENT GOING THE WAY I HAD HOPED THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO SHOWED INTREST! TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME VIA EMAIL, I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET THESE THINGS OUT ASAP! --THANKS JOE :'(