PDA

View Full Version : Thought I Hit The Curb...

civicxnoob
07-05-2004, 04:09 AM
this guy said something that really pissed me off so as i was driving i made a crazy u-turn to go back to him(so i can fight) but then my front end of the car hit the curb... when i look at it now i dont see ANYTHING. i SERIOUSLY know that i HIT the freakin CURB. it didnt feel like the tires hit it. im thinking maybe the black plastic part under the bumper? anyone might know?

StLouisSilverSI
07-05-2004, 05:20 AM
might have been the tie down hook that they used to ship the car overseas...mine hits all the time on low driveways :rolleyes:

Oshkosh
07-05-2004, 07:44 AM
this guy said something that really pissed me off so as i was driving i made a crazy u-turn to go back to him(so i can fight) but then my front end of the car hit the curb... when i look at it now i dont see ANYTHING. i SERIOUSLY know that i HIT the freakin CURB. it didnt feel like the tires hit it. im thinking maybe the black plastic part under the bumper? anyone might know?

where was this guy at ?? did he yell something from across the street?? and what did he say when u hit ur car??? (because im sorry but i woulda been laughing), and since u did Fu*k up ur ride did u go take out ur agression on his a$$.?

element2050
07-05-2004, 08:43 AM
my tie hooks are bent up in my frame now from going way to fast and bottoming out! lol (Rally style racing through churchs and whatever else)

Peking
07-05-2004, 08:46 AM

You know that road rage is now a very serious charge, which can result in very serious punishments. Verbal, physical, etc. Are considered to be tactics or fear and intimidation.

So you should learn to let things go :)

STP03BlueSI
07-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Fighting does nothin but put 2 people in jail. Get over it.

SiOnTheFly
07-05-2004, 09:57 AM
unless its in the ring of course ;)

STP03BlueSI
07-05-2004, 10:05 AM
unless its in the ring of course ;)

Yea then someone ends up missing part of a ear... :shockm:

Brettnyt
07-05-2004, 10:05 AM
my tie hooks are bent up in my frame now from going way to fast and bottoming out! lol (Rally style racing through churchs and whatever else)
Hell yeah! We have a great church like 10 minutes away! Thats where I first got the EP airborne! No scraping or anything :D I wasnt trying to, I was just driving normal parking lot speeds (40-45 mph) My friend tried to do it in his prelude with me in the car the other night.... Ouch... He got going like 70, DIDNT get airborn, and proceeded to bottom out HORRIBLY over and over again.... My head hurt so bad from it being slammed against the roof of his car... Right after that he tried an E-Brake turn going 55... not a good idea... was going for a 180, got a 90 and a new alignment! Put that fucker up and over a curb doing about 35... ouch.... No visible damage though... Soooooo lucky... All he needed was an alignment (still not completely perfect, because the curb bent up one of his alignment arms)