PDA

View Full Version : SWEET EP3 on eBay

HondaMan
07-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Look what I found: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2483846987

PAPITUYO326
07-05-2004, 09:12 AM
thats type x's ep lol

it is sweet tho :drool:

HondaMan
07-05-2004, 09:16 AM
thats type x's ep lol

it is sweet tho :drool:

What do you know it is! ;) :angel:

Type X
07-05-2004, 09:17 AM
What do you know it is! ;) :angel:

bwhahah

nice find JP ;)

sell ur TSX and buy this bad boy ;)

all it needs is a swap/boost and have a nice day ;)

k20hatch
07-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Mmmm! Ive always loved that ep!

TrippZ
07-05-2004, 10:20 AM
i bid on it.. hope i win!

02SilverSiHB
07-05-2004, 10:21 AM
bwhahah

nice find JP ;)

sell ur TSX and buy this bad boy ;)

all it needs is a swap/boost and have a nice day ;)
so what's next? tl?

BarracksSi
07-05-2004, 10:53 AM
So, Type X, my boy hasn't contacted you? Oh well -- maybe he'll end up with an '04 anyway (in which case I'll be trying to convince him to swap headlights with mine.. lol).

bobdobbs
07-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Bid for Type X!

Mighty_Mouse
07-05-2004, 11:42 AM
If it had the K20A swap, then I could see it going for what he's asking. As it is, I'd be suprised if it got over $15,000. He'd make a lot more money by parting it out and returning as close to stock as possible. It sucks, but that's the way that it works.

justifiedSi
07-05-2004, 12:40 PM
i think the price is a steal.. good luck type x its one sweet ass ride!

shimmy_yaz
07-05-2004, 12:44 PM
If it had the K20A swap, then I could see it going for what he's asking. As it is, I'd be suprised if it got over $15,000. He'd make a lot more money by parting it out and returning as close to stock as possible. It sucks, but that's the way that it works.

Are you fucking nuts?!?!?!?!?!?! Yeah u lose alot when it comes to mods but you are talking about a 14,000 car with another 12,000 invested for a total of around 26,000 for only 17,000 jee i think thats a good price. Oh and by the way I bid to boost it up for ya X

TrippZ
07-05-2004, 01:18 PM
shimmy dont bid to boost bid cause you want it! i bid the whole amount in my back account.. and i got outbid in liek 3 minutes.. fuck

Type X
07-05-2004, 01:55 PM
So, Type X, my boy hasn't contacted you? Oh well -- maybe he'll end up with an '04 anyway (in which case I'll be trying to convince him to swap headlights with mine.. lol).

nah not even an email or im from him

i think the opposite, a disected, non warrantied or boosted hatchback is the
ULTIMATE in depreciation
my car is a warranteed civic with TONS of non voiding warranied mods
the kit the interior a removable intake and catback

if my motor or trans blew tomorrow its on Honda not me :)
as opposed to some kid who boosted or is spraying

Type X
07-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Are you fucking nuts?!?!?!?!?!?! Yeah u lose alot when it comes to mods but you are talking about a 14,000 car with another 12,000 invested for a total of around 26,000 for only 17,000 jee i think thats a good price. Oh and by the way I bid to boost it up for ya X

thnx for the boost but please just let it go on its own hopefully it will find a good home

:*

Mighty_Mouse
07-05-2004, 02:02 PM
The car's not worth 14k as bone stock. You can buy a new 04 for not much more than that. lol

bobdobbs
07-05-2004, 02:25 PM
shimmy dont bid to boost bid cause you want it! i bid the whole amount in my back account.. and i got outbid in liek 3 minutes.. fuck
Yeah, I bid 12 grand, not because I don't think it's worth more, but because that's all I've got to play with right now. Sorry, Type X. :crym:

Type X
07-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I bid 12 grand, not because I don't think it's worth more, but because that's all I've got to play with right now. Sorry, Type X. :crym:

thanks man
everytime i drive it .....which is once a week :(
i wanna sell it less and less when i see miserable people driving in their mass produced camrys and accords

like lemmings :(

i just hope that it doesnt get riced out
cause them i will go ballistic lIke my avatar :)

siver-SI
07-05-2004, 03:38 PM
He'd make a lot more money by parting it out and returning as close to stock as possible. It sucks, but that's the way that it works.

Yea I have to agree with you there. Parts are nomaly worth a lot more then the hole car.

BarracksSi
07-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Yea I have to agree with you there. Parts are nomaly worth a lot more then the hole car.

And a Whole car would be worth even more than a Hole car -- after all, a whole car would leak less than a hole.

;)

siver-SI
07-05-2004, 03:56 PM
And a Whole car would be worth even more than a Hole car -- after all, a whole car would leak less than a hole.

;)

Smart a**. ;) LOL

freidaddy
07-05-2004, 04:37 PM
If I had the money, I'd buy it.

Type X
07-05-2004, 04:50 PM
If I had the money, I'd buy it.

thnx :)

if you had the $ i would sell it to you :) :D

HondaFan
07-05-2004, 07:15 PM
How much do you want for it ?

Abel

evilep3
07-05-2004, 11:10 PM
damn i just worry that a sweet ride like yours in the wrong hands...
man i wish i had the cash to get yours and then just sell mine...

what are you looking at next?

shimmy_yaz
07-06-2004, 01:52 PM
The car's not worth 14k as bone stock. You can buy a new 04 for not much more than that. lol

From KBB.com
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2D

Private Party Value $13,120

Oh I am so sorry I was $880 off my bad that changes everything then. LMAO

I would also like to know where in the hell you are gonna find a car with a $19,070 sticker price for a little over $14,000 cuz you better kiss that dealer cuz you are sure as hell fuckin em. :D

Mighty_Mouse
07-06-2004, 03:12 PM
From KBB.com
2002 Honda Civic Si Hatchback 2D

Private Party Value $13,120

Oh I am so sorry I was $880 off my bad that changes everything then. LMAO

I would also like to know where in the hell you are gonna find a car with a $19,070 sticker price for a little over $14,000 cuz you better kiss that dealer cuz you are sure as hell fuckin em. :D
Try the search button, genius. The number of people who have gotten EP3s for $15,000 and less is quite large. KBB is also the single worst estimator of used car value. Edmunds is much more realistic. It's got it at $12,500. Ouch.

Sounds like someone got suckered into paying retail for their EP3.

02SilverSiHB
07-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Try the search button, genius. The number of people who have gotten EP3s for $15,000 and less is quite large. KBB is also the single worst estimator of used car value. Edmunds is much more realistic. It's got it at $12,500. Ouch.

Sounds like someone got suckered into paying retail for their EP3.
yeah, I got mine for 15700

Type X
07-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Ladies Ladies

lets stop bickering :)

if the car doesn't sell on ebay
i will part it out
and sell it stock locally for 11-12k

and thats it

no muss no fuss etc etc
i would rather sell as is AND the price is negotiable BUT not that negotiable
either way i am taking a loss but its to the point where its garage furniture :(
i mean i love it when i drive it but other than that

its gathering dust

Mighty_Mouse
07-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Ladies Ladies

lets stop bickering :)

if the car doesn't sell on ebay
i will part it out
and sell it stock locally for 11-12k

and thats it

no muss no fuss etc etc
i would rather sell as is AND the price is negotiable BUT not that negotiable
either way i am taking a loss but its to the point where its garage furniture :(
i mean i love it when i drive it but other than that

its gathering dust
I hear you. It's obvious that you know the true value of a used EP3. I'd certainly like to have a lot of your mods, so I'm not bagging on your car in any way.

I've just been down that road before and ended up having to strip everything off of my car and sell it as stock. It's not fun, but it almost always works out better that way. Red seats just aren't worth much to most people. Hopefully you can sell it as/is for a good price and not have to go through all of the trouble to part it out.

Type X
07-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I hear you. It's obvious that you know the true value of a used EP3. I'd certainly like to have a lot of your mods, so I'm not bagging on your car in any way.

I've just been down that road before and ended up having to strip everything off of my car and sell it as stock. It's not fun, but it almost always works out better that way. Red seats just aren't worth much to most people. Hopefully you can sell it as/is for a good price and not have to go through all of the trouble to part it out.

yea i did that with my 00 civic ex
whats gonna be easier with the si is that i dont drive it :)
so i can go without seats and headlights :)

where as my 00 ex i needed it everyday

so i had to swap it and parts for $

i pretty much think everything off the car will move
its just time consuming AND lowballing gets under my skin :)

but if it comes to that .... it comes to that i'd rather sell it for 16k as is than part it out
but again.... we'll see

HondaMan
07-06-2004, 06:20 PM

Yep, I sold my EP less than 2 weeks ago for $12,500. However, how do you figure KBB is that bad?

LHD_EP3
07-06-2004, 07:24 PM

I'm with ya on this one. Unless he found someone who actually wants all of that stuff on it, he's gonna lose money. Most people who aren't into the scene would just opt to buy a new one. Not saying its not a good lookin' car but either way people always get screwed when they sell a car they've invested so much in.

siver-SI
07-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Post this on ebay aution. :D

http://www.doomday.com/doom/ep/images/ZZ1.jpg

portugeetex
07-06-2004, 07:38 PM

;)

can you say this 3 times fast???????? lol i couldnt even read it once fast lol

Mighty_Mouse
07-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Yep, I sold my EP less than 2 weeks ago for $12,500. However, how do you figure KBB is that bad?
KBB is just never very accurate since it does a poor job of assessing true market value. Some cars hold their value very well while other don't. KBB doesn't normall do a good job because they don't take into account what the used cars actually sell for.

That's a great picture above.

shimmy_yaz
07-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Post this on ebay aution. :D

http://www.doomday.com/doom/ep/images/ZZ1.jpg

????????

That is not Type X or his car

siver-SI
07-06-2004, 08:07 PM
????????

That is not Type X or his car

My bad there. Thought I saw this in a old post with type x. Sorry about that :(

shimmy_yaz
07-06-2004, 08:19 PM
My bad there. Thought I saw this in a old post with type x. Sorry about that :(

np just thought i would let ya know. Look at the plates california and its Tony MugenEP

bobdobbs
07-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Unless he found someone who actually wants all of that stuff on it, he's gonna lose money.
Jeezus, enough! Type X knows this! There's nothing wrong with trying to sell it first to see if someone wants it as-is. That's not dreaming; somebody who's smart might see the value there.

Sheesh...

LHD_EP3
07-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Jeezus, enough! Type X knows this! There's nothing wrong with trying to sell it first to see if someone wants it as-is. That's not dreaming; somebody who's smart might see the value there.

Sheesh...

Yes, this much I understand, however, I'm trying to convince him to part out the JDM goodies because I too have a taffy white EP and I think that kit would look perfect on my car :p

Type X
07-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Yes, this much I understand, however, I'm trying to convince him to part out the JDM goodies because I too have a taffy white EP and I think that kit would look perfect on my car :p

:*

HondaMan
07-07-2004, 09:56 AM

Sheesh...

Ditto...give it a rest people! :rolleyes:

HondaMan
07-07-2004, 10:01 AM
KBB is just never very accurate since it does a poor job of assessing true market value. Some cars hold their value very well while other don't. KBB doesn't normall do a good job because they don't take into account what the used cars actually sell for.

That's a great picture above.

So, that is more or less your opinion...that's cool.

That was pretty stupid of Mugen_EP to do in that picture...even if those are fake legs hanging out of the car.

Type X
07-09-2004, 04:17 PM
So, that is more or less your opinion...that's cool.

That was pretty stupid of Mugen_EP to do in that picture...even if those are fake legs hanging out of the car.

yup
but i think they are his real legs

Type X
07-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Buy it now lowered to 16k on ebay ;)

If someone doesnt buy it
its being disected

LHD_EP3
07-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Good price Duck Hunter!