PDA

View Full Version : eibachs sport lines

nio619
07-05-2004, 02:46 PM
wut up. i went to a couple shops already and the recomended eibachs. their prokit is not low enough for me. so are the sportlines exactly a 2inch drop? cuz i read one of the stickys and says that it is less. cuz ive also read on this site that if i go with a 2 inch drop or more i will need to upgraded my camber and shocks. so i was thinkn that if it will be less than 2inchs i wont need to upgrade my camber kit and shocks. wat do yall think?

KingGreg86
07-05-2004, 02:51 PM
i have sportlines sitting in my hatch, from what i hear they are a 1.5 inch drop. and about the camber...ive heard many different things but i dont think u need a kit. alot of the people in the members rides section that have sportlines listed in there mod list, dont have camber kits listed so thats what i can deduce

siver-SI
07-05-2004, 03:32 PM
I have them and I need a camber kit in the rear. The drop is stated as being 1.5" but most of us are seeing 1.7 after a few weeks.

toe knee
07-05-2004, 04:07 PM
wut up. i went to a couple shops already and the recomended eibachs. their prokit is not low enough for me. so are the sportlines exactly a 2inch drop? cuz i read one of the stickys and says that it is less. cuz ive also read on this site that if i go with a 2 inch drop or more i will need to upgraded my camber and shocks. so i was thinkn that if it will be less than 2inchs i wont need to upgrade my camber kit and shocks. wat do yall think?

if you want a 2inch drop go with the neuspeed race springs...I have the tein s tech which sits pretty low. If your interested I will be selling them in about a week because my flex's are coming in on the 10th

03silverEP
07-08-2004, 03:34 PM
i've had my sportlines on for 5,xxx-6,xxx miles w/no abnormal tire wear

the stock shocks will last a while, but figure in buying new shocks w/in a year

madbrain
07-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Go with the sportlines, the drop is perfect with 215/45/17's. As far as camber the rear can be brought to close to within specs without it, but I still recommend the camber kit.

1llusive
07-08-2004, 08:19 PM
With the Sportline springs, can you tell that the front springs are higher than the rear ones?

1ll

mhx
07-08-2004, 09:08 PM
for spring rates please see my spring rate post (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41336)

madbrain
07-09-2004, 07:33 PM
With the Sportline springs, can you tell that the front springs are higher than the rear ones?

No. The difference in height on the Sportlines compensates for the difference in height in stock configuration. IMO it looks perfectly balanced.

siver-SI
07-09-2004, 08:02 PM
No. The difference in height on the Sportlines compensates for the difference in height in stock configuration. IMO it looks perfectly balanced.

I would agree it seems as though there is a better ballance between the front and the rear now. I wish I had a before and after on a scale to see if this would prove the look.