PDA

View Full Version : Some dope hit me in the headlight

JLannoo
07-05-2004, 06:18 PM
As I said I got hit in the headlight. Somehow they managed to miss nearly everything else. The main problem is the headlight now sits croooked :(

I plan on taking the bumper off tommorrow to see whats bent/damaged. I should note its still firmly attached...not loose or anything.

Anyone have an idea what I should expect?

Here is a picture and a picture of the good passenger side for a quick comparison.

http://home.comcast.net/~jalannoo/bent.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~jalannoo/normal.JPG

amctmg
07-05-2004, 06:28 PM
I don't see any damage to the lens, good deal

take off your bumper and you will see that the mounts for the headlights are flimsy metal brackets so you can reshape them to get the headlight back to normal.

just do some test fitting with the bumper to be sure it is where you want it before you wrap it up.

also might want to consider painting your headlights while you have them off. look in DIY section for bumper removal instructions

EtherGhost
07-05-2004, 07:16 PM
So... a million dollar bag of marijuana hit you in the headlight? :confused:

JLannoo
07-05-2004, 08:18 PM

LOL :D

TrippZ
07-05-2004, 10:38 PM
damn dude gone for 4 months and com ebcak with a wrecked car. thats shitty. glad to see y aback though!

freidaddy
07-06-2004, 12:59 AM

lol, if that was the case, I'd think he'd pick it up and sell it. ;) I know I would.

JLannoo
07-06-2004, 07:42 AM
damn dude gone for 4 months and com ebcak with a wrecked car. thats shitty. glad to see y aback though!

Yea yea I have been gone for months then come back and expect help. Selfish bastard I am :winkm: Nah,I dont know why I was away that long...guess I just got busy with other things.

CivilEngSI
07-06-2004, 07:56 AM

I think that would do more damage than just bust a headlight lol. It would pummel his whole car! :D