PDA

View Full Version : Man I'm getting really MAD (EP still in shop)

B4U
07-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Ok so some of you knowe my Ep is in the shop...
Its been there for over a month... It was finished almost 3 weeks ago, except for the passanger seat belt. I was told it would be ready the first week then told it would be a couple of days... 3 freakin weeks later, I still don't have my car back... The guy told me on friday that it would be ready on the 6th... Guess what??? Its still not ready...called today from work
"Nope your seat belt did not come intoday" he sead really cheerfully............
"do you know when it will be done?"I asked...
"A couple of days..." he sead.
"Thats what you sead 3 weeks ago!"
"Well the parts not in yet." he explained
"When will the part get there?"
"A couple of days."he replied, or lied
I'm at wits end I have not had my car for like 2 freakin months...#$^% am I ever P*&%%ed OFF.

Does any one know where the seat belt comes from?
If it comes from the UK I might be a little more understanding, I know they can't fly it over becouse of the explosive cartrige but still... Does honda not have a wair house in North Amarica?
Well thats my rant
I don't feel any better. I feel like I'm being f$%ked around...

Blake

teejoh
07-06-2004, 06:53 PM
...is it at a dealership or non-honda affiliated shop?

audomatik
07-06-2004, 07:14 PM
dude not to scare you, just a warning. i hope you checked your mileage when you took the car in. sounds like they're dicking you over and having a little fun with your car. i'd say fuck it and take the car and tell them to call you when your seatbelt comes in.

amctmg
07-06-2004, 07:29 PM
ya man WTF is your car driveable if so go get it and when the part gets there take it back

specialblend154
07-06-2004, 08:31 PM
ya man WTF is your car driveable if so go get it and when the part gets there take it back

yeah word... thats what i would do.. and the last thing you should be doing is kerking out on your mechanic cause they can fuck with your car if they get annoyed by you.. that why i never hassle them if my cars in the shop.

Buckeye34
07-06-2004, 08:34 PM
shit man get your car back asap

oogy-boogy
07-07-2004, 06:44 AM
Wow, a seatbelt is a quick install. Just pick up the EP and put it in once they get it. That's rediculous.....

CivilEngSI
07-07-2004, 06:53 AM
Yes, definitely check your mileage. If they racked up some mileage I would go down there and pop that dude in the nose. Thats f^cked up!

fishboy
07-07-2004, 09:57 AM
yeah whats the big deal. go down there, pick up your car, then tell them to call you when the part comes in. and for sure don't piss them off. im not sure about them taking your car out for joyrides and what not, it is just a civic after all, but still there is no reason why your car should have been there this long. i don't think it is their fault either.

beechstreet
07-07-2004, 12:40 PM
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=SEATBELTS

order it from there, install yourself!

Stoop
07-07-2004, 01:39 PM
Does any one know where the seat belt comes from?
If it comes from the UK I might be a little more understanding, I know they can't fly it over becouse of the explosive cartrige but still... Does honda not have a wair house in North Amarica?

Yes Honda has several warehouses in the United States. If it is the passenger side seat belt buckle that they're waiting on, you're probably gonna be waiting awhile because the part is currently on backorder from American Honda. If it is the actual seatbelt, I wonder what your shop's deal is because Honda lists the part in one of their California warehouse's inventory (there are currently 2 seatbelts available). Hope this info helps you out.