PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Club 2 Problem...

bratkat64
07-07-2004, 07:00 PM
Got my BC2 kit a month ago and finally got around to doing something with it this weekend. Found out first of all that installing the kit is more complicated than it looks. Second, found out that my sideskirts have gaps which they aren't supposed to have at all. How do I fix that??? Sand it down or what? Bondo maybe?

http://rancidracing.com/alesiacasdorph/morekit.jpg
http://rancidracing.com/alesiacasdorph/morekit1.JPG

Civic2k3racer
07-07-2004, 08:39 PM
i have that too on my Buddy Club 3 sideskirts let me know how you worked with your Buddy Club 2 sideskirts please ASAP! thank you very much!

bratkat64
07-08-2004, 05:10 AM
Well I went to UAB and they were like we'd have to see the sides and I showed the pics and she was like I'd say they need to be molded on because of how big the gap is. = /

Sprayglo didn't tell me anything.

I think I will have to pay someone to do it cause I have no idea where to go from where it's at.

element2050
07-08-2004, 02:19 PM
i just refused my bc2/ I bought it over 5weeks ago/when i took it out of the box the side skirts were cracked and the front bumper had chips all over it! So i told the trucker to take it back with him / So now I have to wait for them to ship me a new one.................:( IT BETTER BE F***ING OEM FITMENT........WIth NO GAPS on the side skirts!

BTW how did the front and rear bumper fit?

Rockys buddyclub 2 doesnt have gaps I dont think?

element2050
07-08-2004, 02:20 PM
How did you install the side skirts tape or screws? Maybe you could move them further back with the car..

bratkat64
07-08-2004, 03:34 PM
The bumper went on great but I can't put on my back bumper without a new exhaust. = P Stock one won't fit.

RockEP_SS**
07-08-2004, 04:07 PM
:shockm: What happened with the sides? Try pushing it in a lil more. That flap in the middle is supposed to be sitting on top of the door sill. It's also supposed to go over the fenderwell in the front and rear, I think your tryin to match it up.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

EPeaThree
07-09-2004, 12:49 PM
:shockm: What happened with the sides? Try pushing it in a lil more. That flap in the middle is supposed to be sitting on top of the door sill. It's also supposed to go over the fenderwell in the front and rear, I think your tryin to match it up.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

hey, do you guys still carry the buddy club 2 kit? how much for just the front bumper? thanks!

CivilEngSI
07-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Shouldnt you paint it first? :confused:

bratkat64
07-09-2004, 12:54 PM
No you have to get it fitted first cause you don't want to paint it only to find out you have to do some sanding and drilling. Make sense?

CivilEngSI
07-09-2004, 12:56 PM
No you have to get it fitted first cause you don't want to paint it only to find out you have to do some sanding and drilling. Make sense?

Or scratch the shit out of it putting it on right? I see. My bad.

bratkat64
07-09-2004, 12:58 PM
heh i was having a hard time holding it up by myself. >_< my friend was nice enough to stand there and watch me scratch the hell out of my car instead of offering to help my put it on.