PDA

View Full Version : HFP question?

odyessy SI
07-07-2004, 11:35 PM
well i was wondering if all the HFP parts fit on the 2002 si. including the suspension. i just want to order the wing and side skirts and if the suspension fits too eventually that as well. also i was wondering if there are any other sites besides handa to get these cuz with shipping i think it basically becomes the same price the dealer is offering. and if the suspension does fit how big is the drop? and thats a complete replacement right? thanks. i'll prolly have more questions about this once i see some answers :tongue:

Stoop
07-08-2004, 07:14 AM
well i was wondering if all the HFP parts fit on the 2002 si. including the suspension. i just want to order the wing and side skirts and if the suspension fits too eventually that as well. also i was wondering if there are any other sites besides handa to get these cuz with shipping i think it basically becomes the same price the dealer is offering. and if the suspension does fit how big is the drop? and thats a complete replacement right? thanks. i'll prolly have more questions about this once i see some answers :tongue:

Yes, all the HFP parts will fit on the 2002 Si. I currently have the hatch spoiler and suspension on my 2002 Si right now. 100% perfect fitment, no modification needed. The suspension is about a 1" drop from factory height. It replaces the complete spring/shock assemblies. (However, currently at this time, the suspension is not being sold by Honda individually - it comes as part of a handling kit which includes wheels and tires. The wheels are a 5-lug pattern and will not fit a 2002 Si.)

The sideskirts will fit just fine as well because they come with a bracket mounting kit that mounts them to the side of the car. They DO NOT use the holes that the 2004 Si has already for the OEM side skirts.

Also the front and rear underbody spoilers will fit the 2002 Si because the bumpers are exactly the same as the 2004 Si - same part numbers.

There are a few vendors on here currently selling the hatch spoilers and underbody spoilers. Check their threads in the vendor section.

Hope this helps. :shadesm:

Btrthnezr3
07-08-2004, 07:18 AM
Gosh ...Stoop is on the ball.

Check out HandAAccessories.com for some of the HFP parts.
Good Luck!

Oh, and earth to stoop...chat time!

Stoop
07-08-2004, 07:33 AM
Gosh ...Stoop is on the ball.

Check out HandAAccessories.com for some of the HFP parts.
Good Luck!

Oh, and earth to stoop...chat time!

:D :D

fox
07-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Can I ask how much you paid for the suspension package?

Stoop
07-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Can I ask how much you paid for the suspension package?

Dealer cost is around $500 (what I paid). Suggested Retail price from Honda (if they ever decide to do the suspension individually) is around $800. HTH :shadesm:

fox
07-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Dealer cost is around $500 (what I paid). Suggested Retail price from Honda (if they ever decide to do the suspension individually) is around $800. HTH :shadesm:

Thanks for the info. I hope that they decide to sell it individually in the near future. I wish that I could get them for $500. Oh well.

odyessy SI
07-14-2004, 08:54 PM
damn 800 bucks is a really good price...damnit i shoulda read my old posts before i posted in suspension about thinking of getting the mugen supsension when the drop is the same (or so i'm told). honda hurry up and get on this and start selling the suspension kit already!!!!! :yellm: