PDA

View Full Version : Shocks

super_si_45
07-08-2004, 05:52 PM
probably done been posted before, but no time for search, hey, maybe this could be a sticky, but does anyone besides those crappy ass koni inserts make shocks for our cars yet? mine are shot to shit and am dying for some.

dtexan
07-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Hey I thought you were getting an S2000? I think tockico is fixing to come out with a EP3 version also KYB is scheduled to come out sometime around august or september. Hondawerx was running a groupbuy a while back on K-series.com for the tockico blues.

super_si_45
07-08-2004, 10:05 PM
i was getting an s2k i thought, but dude, i finally drove one the other day, i was HIGHLY dissapointed, handling was ok, but gimme an f-in break they were slow as hell, no torque whatsover, no get up power just a fuckin dx honda that revs to 9000, haha, not really that bad, but it was pretty bad, if anything i may get an sti but im sticking with the ep for now, plus i need shocks anyways thats y im not gonna fuck with the tein damper kit or anything, shocks, and im done.........................................for now ;)

dtexan
07-09-2004, 12:24 AM
thats cool I'm still debating on full coilovers or struts. I might just get struts for now.