PDA

View Full Version : Type R hatch spoiler or HFP Spoiler

dvs618
07-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Help, Im deciding on either getting a Type R Hatch spoiler or a HFP factory hatch spoiler. Can anyone tell the difference? they both look the same.

Rob

BSEVEER
07-09-2004, 03:27 PM
I think they look the same. Just go with the HFP spoiler. It's probably cheaper and easier to get. :shadesm:

dvs618
07-09-2004, 03:28 PM
I just got my 04 Civic SI white, and thinking for lowering it with Neuspeed Sport 1.5 inch drop or Ground Control Coilover. I want a comfortable ride and not to bumpy. Any idea ya

Rob

shimmy_yaz
07-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Go with the hfp spoiler they both look the same and the type r needs to be modified to fit

civicSIracer
07-09-2004, 06:13 PM
go with hfp spoiler.. they come factory painted and fit perfectly.. and the 3rd brake light..

jerseyjew
07-09-2004, 06:42 PM
I dont know why a lot of people are even trying to compare some shitty non-painted fiberglass knock offs to the HFP kit. The HFP kit is durable, factory painted, direct fit, comes with the Honda warranty, and in my opinion is the best looking kit out there for the EP3 ! Just my thoughts. I would have the HFP suspension on right now but I hate Fedex because they lost my package and are taking forever to refund the shipper !

Buckeye34
07-09-2004, 06:56 PM
the hfp is the shit, i just dont like the front lip

civicSIracer
07-09-2004, 08:39 PM
same here.. the rear is nice anc the sides are the shit.. just throw a cf ctr lip in the front and ur set

civic hatch boi
07-09-2004, 08:55 PM
I dont know why a lot of people are even trying to compare some shitty non-painted fiberglass knock offs to the HFP kit. The HFP kit is durable, factory painted, direct fit, comes with the Honda warranty, and in my opinion is the best looking kit out there for the EP3 ! Just my thoughts. I would have the HFP suspension on right now but I hate Fedex because they lost my package and are taking forever to refund the shipper !

uhhhh.... who's comparing replicas to the hfp spoiler? i see them comparing the type R spoiler to the hfp, but no where do i see them comparing it to a replica fiberglass. both type R and hfp are urethane, factory painted, but type R requires modification.

jsonpham
07-09-2004, 10:49 PM
i like the front hfp and sides are ok but i hate the back....whats up with the black plastic thingy? IMO

odyessy SI
07-10-2004, 12:18 AM
does anyone know when the HFP suspension is going to be available for our cars or if anyone can hook up a fellow ep? anyone know what the price might be?

JLannoo
07-10-2004, 07:46 PM
i like the front hfp and sides are ok but i hate the back....whats up with the black plastic thingy? IMO

Then save the money and dont get the back. I think it would look good with just the front and sides. I like that Ass in the air look. lol :D