PDA

View Full Version : does jrsc come with hondata?

EL UNICO
07-09-2004, 05:13 PM
k so i know that the jrsc comes with some hondata stuff but is it the reflash. im kinda confused on what it comes with. if anyone who reads this that has jrsc and you have done dyno runs or ran the car give me some numbers

SubliminalSi
07-09-2004, 05:36 PM
There is no hondata reflash for the jrsc, but there is a map or whatever you call it with k-pro.

SF-SI-02
07-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Really!?!? The JRSC k20a3 map was for the rsx only I thought (the superchargers are very different), I volunteered my car to have the tune for the si and they said they already had one and were going to release about a month ago... are you sure there is a map available for the k-pro? Is the race version ever going to come out?

SubliminalSi
07-09-2004, 06:39 PM
hey, clam down lol. I dont really know alot about the subject but thats what i thought i had read somewhere

EL UNICO
07-09-2004, 09:18 PM
There is no hondata reflash for the jrsc, but there is a map or whatever you call it with k-pro.
does it change the rev limiter

EnJaNir
07-09-2004, 09:39 PM
There is no JR maps for the Si period. Here is a screenshot of the latest kmanager software calibrations.

SF-SI-02
07-09-2004, 10:47 PM
I have a giant theory that hondata is going to never deliver the "race version" flash to JR and instead, they will release the jrsc flash for the si on the k-pro only... Even if its true, its not the end of the world, just got to dole out a couple extra hundred bucks for the good stuff I guess, unless of course the guardian can do it for half!

Import04Si
07-09-2004, 10:57 PM
I got a jrsc in my 04 Si and I am soon going to get the hondata computer, not the hondata reflash. hondata sells a computer ($1595) for the k20a3 or k20a2 that uses your oem plugs. you get a USb port to hook a laptop up to and tune. I heard that it is sweet! Cant wait till i get one....

BlackSi613nin
07-10-2004, 12:06 AM
I got a jrsc in my 04 Si and I am soon going to get the hondata computer, not the hondata reflash. hondata sells a computer ($1595) for the k20a3 or k20a2 that uses your oem plugs. you get a USb port to hook a laptop up to and tune. I heard that it is sweet! Cant wait till i get one....

its called hondata K-pro.. and its much cheaper then 1600, thats if you want a whole new ecu... you send in your previously reflahsed ecu and upgrade for 500(what i did) or you can buy it for 1000 to your stock ecu. and it is FULLY programable, so you can tune it to whatever you have and to what ever you have done to your car..

joHn

EnJaNir
07-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Hondata does not offer any computer. They have released kpro for out vehicles and the RSX (base and type S) which is fully programable. It is $995, unless you want an entirely new ecu.

And as I said before and have shown, there are currently NO base maps for the JRSC and our cars

Side note, the top of you page says "WHEN I SAY REV YOU SAY HOW HARD" you don't have revhard...you have jrsc...isnt that a bit...well ummmm...ya

RMC22
07-10-2004, 12:18 AM
ave shown, there are currently NO base maps for the JRSC and our cars

Side note, the top of you page says "WHEN I SAY REV YOU SAY HOW HARD" you don't have revhard...you have jrsc...isnt that a bit...well ummmm...ya

lmfao
pwn3d
:D