PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of white wheels...?

02TafWhtSi
11-02-2002, 08:47 PM
Just wondering what you guys thought of white wheels. I know they can look sweet on a white car but as far as keeping them clean? Looks like it could be a real pain in the ...

BlasTech
11-02-2002, 08:57 PM
They do look sweet on white cars. I think the cleaning is worth it if you have a white or yellow (not gold) car. Though they look good on other colors, so does silver, metal, and black. IMO. :angel:

Cone Killer
11-02-2002, 08:57 PM
I think white looks way better than black/brown/antricite/gold/bronze/gun metal wheels

SubliminalSi
11-02-2002, 10:01 PM
I like any rim that is the same color as the car (in most case's) looks good:confused:

PoRT
11-02-2002, 10:56 PM
i was torn between white and bronze.. the ONLY reason i went with bronze is because EVERY white car i see has white rims on it. the color match goes great, but in my area is a little played out. i have yet to see a white car with bronze in my area. not saying they dont have them, just not nearly as common.

greenguy
11-03-2002, 11:19 AM
:p :p
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/images/oz/swap/oz_superleg_corsa_w_ci3_l.jpg
:p :p

its raining
11-03-2002, 09:38 PM
yes yes yes white wheels for white car. thats what im going to do, whenever i get money. um, i like those OZ superleggeras, anyone have them yet? i would like to see a pic of a white ep with those wheels! or does anyone else know of any good white 17' rims that fit and match well with a white ep? thanks in advance.

pocketrocket
11-04-2002, 03:22 PM
I had White Buddy Club P1 Racings on my 240sx, they looked sweet, but they were the biggest pain in the ass to keep clean. I didn't drive it when it was snowy, but I drove it up until mid-november, and trust me, cleaning brake dust off with a bucket of soapy water is no fun when it's 35 degrees out. Took about 15 minutes a wheel to look good. So it sucks. But if you went with a low dust pad.....(which right now is pretty damn hard to find for our cars).. it mights not be too bad. But then again, those Leggs look like a lot to clean.
I agree though, they'd look sweet if you have the time and patience.

02whitesi
11-06-2002, 12:55 PM
i have white rims on my ep. they are the 17 inch Konig traffiks. brake dust isnt that bad at all

SmoothOperator
11-06-2002, 01:15 PM
I was going to get the O.Z. Superleggeras, and I kind of regret not getting them. But none the less...the Shu-4's look trick on my white EP.
http://www.imgstudio.com/2002/July/14/stamp_original/07142002636469.jpg
http://www.imgstudio.com/IMGphotos/2002/October/27/stamp_original/102720024470368.jpg

fASTBACK
11-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BlasTech
They do look sweet on white cars. I think the cleaning is worth it if you have a white or yellow (not gold) car. Though they look good on other colors, so does silver, metal, and black. IMO. :angel:

Hey your Ep twiddler program is awesome. I was wondering if you could put these Volk Gtp's in your program in 17's? Do you have black rims on your EP with a drop? If it was you than i saw you a couple of days ago on Ben white i believe. I saw a guy in there that looks just like the pic in your aviater. I was in the white EP.

ballsdeep
11-06-2002, 03:15 PM
I think white looks good I had white wheels on my white prelude. Those superleggras are badass I'm thinking about ordering them in the hypergrey finish for my silver ep. there $1,030 for the set in 17 inch. If you like them and cant find a better price then that PM me maybe theyll cut us a little better deal if we both get them.