PDA

View Full Version : hey, what do u think of these rims on my silver EP?

Chrisbgft
11-03-2002, 08:47 AM
how will these look on my silver EP tenzo-r ZT-6 all white with red writing on edges?? thanx for your opinions! I take your guys opinion more than anyones!

OrganDonar 8=D
11-03-2002, 09:04 AM
i'd have to say not on silver. i dunno, just can't picture it

Chrisbgft
11-03-2002, 09:15 AM
when i say this i know people will think i am just a ricer when i am not at all! i am about performance too but why not look good doing it ya know? anywayz, i have red neons on my EP and red EPHATCH.com decals on the corner windows and just thought it would look good with the white with red writing. I really like white rims and have always wanted a set.

just so people know i have a AEM CAI, HP header, and a custom 2.25 exhaust with apexi N1 muffler. Its not much, but its something for now. thanx!

greenguy
11-03-2002, 10:59 AM
I personally like white wheels on silver cars. Watch the WRC and the silver Peugeot's with white wheels. Looks HOT!
Now my wife says no cause I was going to get white OZ supperleggera's but she says I have to get the dark silver. ( ya, ya I know but when ya'll get married and want to spend some serious ca$h on aftermarket parts you must clear it with them and make them happy!"
Good luck on your choice!
Here is a pic of the OZ's
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/images/oz/swap/oz_superleg_corsa_w_ci3_l.jpg

JSIR
11-03-2002, 12:21 PM
check out the silver ep by Tightep3 , with racing hart wheels, one of the nicest wheel combo I have seen on a silver ep. Damn nice looking setup. It's the one about 1/2 way down the page, there is one with black wheels also, but the one with racing harts is my fav.

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4036&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

its raining
11-03-2002, 04:09 PM
those white OZ supperleggeras look good. does anyone have pics of them on a white ep? i wanna get them for mine, but im not really sure how it would turn out.

tmd96
11-04-2002, 05:46 AM
I was about to post along the same line as you. I'm considering the white OZ with silver EP. I like the way this combo looks on rally cars as greenguy mentioned. The bit of silver on the center cap will carryover the silver theme to the wheels and the EP's intrument guages are white. Go to tirerack.com and try this combination to see what it looks like. I think it looks great.