PDA

View Full Version : VWVortex forum argue about the EP type r

ChicoM9
07-14-2004, 06:09 PM
what u guys think about this indebt discussion of the EP type R.
I think that all these guys are jerks. Checked them out
And let me know what u think?????????

click here to go to the forum (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1293056)

Tenacious G
07-14-2004, 06:13 PM
if a member here said he was trading his EP in for a GTI, he'd probably catch the same type of ire from others here

freidaddy
07-14-2004, 07:30 PM
if a member here said he was trading his EP in for a GTI, he'd probably catch the same type of ire from others here

Most of us though would say good luck not like those a-holes that say goodbye and most of them are don't know anything about a ctr.

skooba
07-14-2004, 07:39 PM
well a lot of people in that topic had good things to say about the type r, but just like on any forum, you'll get haters, oh well.

SF-SI-02
07-14-2004, 08:15 PM
Now if someone here was trading to get an svt....it might not be so different!

Buckeye34
07-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Now if someone here was trading to get an svt....it might not be so different!

very good point

audomatik
07-15-2004, 12:52 AM

Well actually... Ephatchgirl got an R32 after here EP burst into flames. Everyone pretty much was sad to see her go, but she freakin bought an R32 hahaha.

audomatik
07-15-2004, 01:21 AM
The more I read of that thread the more I got pissed off by stupid comments. Did you guys know the Civic Type R has the K20C engine? Damn that must be in the 05 EPs. That must've leaked to the VW scene before the Honda. Oh and Hondas higher end cars are Acuras and higher end VWs are Lamborghinis. Enough said. People piss me off. I need to stop because I'm posting this on the wrong site... haha.

Mighty_Mouse
07-15-2004, 06:12 AM
You guys would want to vent too if you'd wasted over 20 grand on a POS Volkswagen.

iVtec si
07-15-2004, 08:00 AM
The more I read of that thread the more I got pissed off by stupid comments. Did you guys know the Civic Type R has the K20C engine? Damn that must be in the 05 EPs. That must've leaked to the VW scene before the Honda. Oh and Hondas higher end cars are Acuras and higher end VWs are Lamborghinis. Enough said. People piss me off. I need to stop because I'm posting this on the wrong site... haha.

aren't high end VW's and audi?

ImportCustomx
07-15-2004, 08:05 AM
I never knew vw was associated wit lambo...hmmm..is that true?i thot audi too iVtec si

audomatik
07-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Yes Volkswagen Automobile Group owns a lot of manufacturers. VW (obviously) Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, SEAT, and some manufacturer by the name of Skoda. Never heard of Skoda before but the others are pretty recognizable if you play any sort of racing video game (esp GT3). So I guess higher end VWs are Bentleys and shit and we just have Acura so VW is better. VWVortex must have a cum. IQ of 60. I swear and I'm being generous with that number.

SIxtasy
07-15-2004, 05:20 PM
I used to own a 2000 VW 1.8T. Never looked back after I left Honda with my SI. Damn VW didn't even want to start for them to bring it in back when I traded it in. I loved that car and VW's a great value for the money. BUT man oh man, they are the BIGGEST Pieces of SHit made. The dealer made me hate it, with the 17 service visits in the first year. Its funny though, I was in a thread a month or two ago on Vortex. I was talking about how funny it was that VW is for the 1st time offering 0% finacing. And the fact that all the sales #'s are WAY WAY down. Most people were arguing with me, but for the first time in 3+yrs on that site ppl agreed with me about them being shitty cars. I know Jamie personally(the owner of Vortex), it sux to see one man's passion degraded by the Vortex retards/Gastappo.

- Jeff

Retrophusion
07-15-2004, 05:30 PM
yeah the 99.5 and 2000's suck they were first manufacure year models the later ones arent too bad i had an 02 18T beetle and though it had some problems it was a good car. Mian problem i had was the shite individual coil packs!!!

siver-SI
07-15-2004, 05:56 PM
I used to own a 2000 VW 1.8T. Never looked back after I left Honda with my SI. Damn VW didn't even want to start for them to bring it in back when I traded it in. I loved that car and VW's a great value for the money. BUT man oh man, they are the BIGGEST Pieces of SHit made. The dealer made me hate it, with the 17 service visits in the first year. Its funny though, I was in a thread a month or two ago on Vortex. I was talking about how funny it was that VW is for the 1st time offering 0% finacing. And the fact that all the sales #'s are WAY WAY down. Most people were arguing with me, but for the first time in 3+yrs on that site ppl agreed with me about them being shitty cars. I know Jamie personally(the owner of Vortex), it sux to see one man's passion degraded by the Vortex retards/Gastappo.

- Jeff

I looked at the 1.8t if I would have recived the 0% I could have afforeded it. I needed a score of 600 I think it was and I was 595. I just remember 5 points off and they said there was nothing they could do and they wanted to stick me with I think it was 9%. I walked. From what I have read after I did that I am glad I did. Not saying that my EP has been perfect but most of my problems were all do to my dealer. If it was not for them I think I only had 2 or 3 things go wrong with the ep.

SiR Phil
07-15-2004, 09:26 PM
You guys would want to vent too if you'd wasted over 20 grand on a POS Volkswagen.

100 style points! Well said.