PDA

View Full Version : Mugen kit look alike by VIS

SI_Kho
07-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Sup you Ep3ers!

I ve been lookiing around for a mugen replica kit and i think this kit (techno R) Comes pretty damn close. What do you guys think? Is it close? Im not sure about the wing though, cuz ive never seen the real thing up close.
heres the link

Mugen look alike (http://www.visracing.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=26_29_41_43_899)

gr8buddha
07-15-2004, 11:35 AM
whoa.. i like the silver carbon figer wing :tongue:

RockEP_SS**
07-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Yo! We carry both the JDM spec and US spec Mugen lips from VIS. You'd have to cut your bumpers to get em on, and the fit is nice and snug. Check out the vendor sales section for some pricing and some pics of it on a car. Thanks!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

02civicSI
07-15-2004, 12:47 PM
that silver carbon fiber wing would look good on a silver ep

ep3_civic_si
07-15-2004, 12:58 PM
dude the silver carbon fiber wing would look hella nice on a silver EP any ginny pigs yet? :D i wanna see a pic of it on an ep silve one of course

ragebomb
07-15-2004, 11:05 PM
yep, the silver cf is really cool. very high tech. :) can't wait to see it on a car.

PRODIUS
07-16-2004, 09:31 AM
I was planning to get a Type R style CF wing and the Mugen style CF hood ,BUT after seeing the Silver CF, I'll eagerly wait for them in Silver CF.
That will just look incredible on a silver EP: stock from a distance but nice and custom up close. Perfect Stealth car!

Retrophusion
07-16-2004, 10:35 AM
that silver wing is that $hit!!! Wonder it they could do one in anothe color. Like Taffeta White???? ;)

johnkimble
07-16-2004, 12:26 PM
wow that certainly beats the hell out of the red/green/blue cf they were playing around with a year or so ago :)

Eternity
07-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Yo! We carry both the JDM spec and US spec Mugen lips from VIS. You'd have to cut your bumpers to get em on, and the fit is nice and snug. Check out the vendor sales section for some pricing and some pics of it on a car. Thanks!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

Are there any other way to install the Mugen lip without drilling a hole on the bumper? I really don't feel like drilling but I am very interested in getting one. Maybe any any other "Mugen style alike" lip? Or can we cut that piece off from the lip that goes into the hole of the bumper instead of drilling it?

ep3_civic_si
07-16-2004, 11:16 PM
Are there any other way to install the Mugen lip without drilling a hole on the bumper? I really don't feel like drilling but I am very interested in getting one. Maybe any any other "Mugen style alike" lip? Or can we cut that piece off from the lip that goes into the hole of the bumper instead of drilling it?

well the only posible way to make it look good is to cut the hole but u can cut that hole piece off so it sits flush on the bumper and i was thinking about doing that but when u actually see the lip and u imagine it. it will look kinda funny because u will see a glossy part of the bumper :D but u should cut the hole is makes it soo much better....

ragebomb
07-16-2004, 11:19 PM
FYI, looks like the silver CF is also called "Titanium CF". A good name. :)

FurY
07-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Man, if I had a silver EP, i'd be all over that titanium wing :shockm:

Eternity
07-17-2004, 07:10 PM
well the only posible way to make it look good is to cut the hole but u can cut that hole piece off so it sits flush on the bumper and i was thinking about doing that but when u actually see the lip and u imagine it. it will look kinda funny because u will see a glossy part of the bumper :D but u should cut the hole is makes it soo much better....

Hmm.. thanks for your informations. I am really interested in getting one..

03silverEP
07-20-2004, 10:04 AM
hmmm...wonder what it really looks like, could be very nice!