PDA

View Full Version : Neuspeed Sport Spring 1.5 drop

dvs618
07-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Hey guy,

I just ordered a set of Neuspeed Sport Spring 1.5 Drop. anyone have pic of that?? I have a 04 SI with 16' rims stock and gap is not bad at stock form. I really don't want coilover because it's expense. Eibach I really like because i had that on my Integra but for EP, it drop strange like 1.4 in front and 1.5 in back. I guess it's suppose to even it. regardless, I like more drop in front than back. Please post some pic with Neuspeed Sport Springs :rolleyes:

Retrophusion
07-16-2004, 10:19 AM
Are these softer than the race springs? I have the race springs and they dropped my ride like 2.5 inches and are super stiff!!!! But i love the look, and once i get my type s way bar and some new struts it wil handle like a dream!!! :cool:

dvs618
07-16-2004, 10:33 AM
yeah there alittle softer than race, I just don't want it too slam because i like that aggressive look but also don't want to scape driveway. they only drop 1.5 compare to race which is 2.25 i believed.

Retrophusion
07-16-2004, 10:45 AM
Thats cool i like the slammed look and i dont scrape anwhere round where i live. But have to be careful when parking in front of or backing up to curbs!