PDA

View Full Version : People, this part comes off easy!

dw735
11-04-2002, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, sorry if this thread bores you, but for fellow ep hatch owners, there is a piece that connects to the seat rails. The ral that is connected to the seat. If you have friends who keep sitting back there, there is this one piece at the end of the rail, it comes off easy, so if your anal, watch out. I almost vacumed mine up. It is a weird shaped black tiny plastic piece. Honda techs told me they come of all the time. See ya guys.

SiNoob
11-04-2002, 04:14 PM
Does it actually do anything? My car came new with that thing sitting in one of the cup holders, and I couldn't figure out what the hell it was.

IceD out N CALI
11-04-2002, 04:22 PM
thanks for the heads up

dw735
11-04-2002, 04:35 PM
it doesnt do anything except clip on. Sit in your back seat and pull the passenger seat back. if you look under, there are two rails. you can only see them if the seat is pushed back. It is hard to see since the lighting is not that good, so it is best if you have a flashlight. The rails are greased up, so the piece comes off easy. My buddy's shoes pulled it off. You dont need to worry about it, unless your anal like me. it is easy to put back, just clip it back on. sorry for long post guys.