PDA

View Full Version : Saddest Day ...... Read me and weep!!!

matt02222222
07-21-2004, 12:29 AM
I have to sell my ep!!!!!

So Yes as of today I am currently unemployed and because I wasnt expecting to be laid off. I have no money set aside becase I just turboed my ep. So as of now its up for sale. Im in Ohio.

2002 NBP

Revhard turbo kit
Vortech bov
Hondata K-pro
550cc injectors
Magnaflow exhaust
Tein basic suspension
Tenzo seats
Sparco Harnesses
Window tint
Other misc interior stuff

Asking 13800 OBO Must sell ASAP
Help me out ep'ers get the word out about this car.

estebones
07-21-2004, 01:44 AM
that sucks man, but you'll probably have more luck parting the car and turbo and may be if you sell the turbo you'll have the chance to keep your ep for a bit longer IMO

--esteban
good luck

civickaida2004
04-18-2008, 12:04 PM
yeah man go stock. being without a car really sucks . I had my ep and due to financial reasons and the fact that my exboyfriend was a douchebag I had to sell my ep. I also sold my DSM and kept my mustang b/c the payments were cheaper. The DSM was breaking down. I kept the mustang maybe two more months but because I never found a job, ( 4 major employers in our area have shut down so there's a big crisis in our area) so I ended up getting my stang repossed to keep my apartment , and then I moved back in with my parents and they gave me a saturn that broke down and now i have a bicycle. :P it blows.

I'm moving in a few weeks hopefully to an area that needs more jobs filled because there's another plant shutting down and 3000 more people in my area will be unemployed :( .

So the job market doesnt look too good here. If I had the EP it would be paid off by now.

Take out the Turbo, Keep the Ep. Civics=forever

AUTiger
04-18-2008, 12:06 PM
did you not realize this was posted almost 4 years ago

Heitzke
04-18-2008, 12:07 PM

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

Kodeen
04-18-2008, 12:08 PM

:rofl:

They all were. We're gonna see this for a while.

I liked the newer rofl tag.

itsanep3
04-18-2008, 12:08 PM

lol. :clap2:

supercivician
04-18-2008, 12:11 PM
lol, may be they want to find out how did the guy made out

civickaida2004
04-18-2008, 12:13 PM
no i didnt notice considering the fact the whole site crashed and burned recently. How come he got to keep his status ?

:rant:

Euroyellowep3
04-18-2008, 12:13 PM
:rofl:

They all were. We're gonna see this for a while.

I liked the newer rofl tag.

Yeah, I dont know whats goin on. It wont let me get on with my other username. I think I joined after the site decided to go back in time.

Either that or i got banned for something. lol.

(euroyellowep3)

Kodeen
04-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Read some of Jpax's threads, but the summary is this. We are running off a backup from 2004. All users/threads created before 7/04 are intact, but everything created from then to 4/08 has been lost.

civickaida2004
04-18-2008, 12:18 PM
ahh so only some of us were sacrificed .

Note to self, read dates .

also .. should have bought my ep sooner!

27rocks
04-18-2008, 12:19 PM
yeah man go stock. being without a car really sucks . I had my ep and due to financial reasons and the fact that my exboyfriend was a douchebag I had to sell my ep. I also sold my DSM and kept my mustang b/c the payments were cheaper. The DSM was breaking down. I kept the mustang maybe two more months but because I never found a job, ( 4 major employers in our area have shut down so there's a big crisis in our area) so I ended up getting my stang repossed to keep my apartment , and then I moved back in with my parents and they gave me a saturn that broke down and now i have a bicycle. :P it blows.

I'm moving in a few weeks hopefully to an area that needs more jobs filled because there's another plant shutting down and 3000 more people in my area will be unemployed :( .

So the job market doesnt look too good here. If I had the EP it would be paid off by now.

Take out the Turbo, Keep the Ep. Civics=forever
i don't know whose story is worse, yours or the OP..Im sad for both of you

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 12:25 PM
bringing back the dead ay?

newbie... ;-)

bringing back the dead ay?

newbie... ;-)

the whole site has been brought back from the dead

:pout:

civictype_r04
04-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Read some of Jpax's threads, but the summary is this. We are running off a backup from 2004. All users/threads created before 7/04 are intact, but everything created from then to 4/08 has been lost.

Why didnt he save the information more often?

Graywolf
04-20-2008, 06:42 AM
yay, i got my old account back! for some reason, I changed the pw or something and I couldn't log in, so i had to make a new one! WOOT FOR CRASHING!

zzfinaldropzz
04-20-2008, 08:12 AM
good luck w/ the sale and hope u find another job.