PDA

View Full Version : Getting tuned Wed.

itsanep3
04-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Ok, so I am going to get my car tuned this Wednesday(finally!). Are there any suggestions I can get from you guys? I'm gonna change my plugs for sure, I've been running rich and I'm sure they are fouled. I don't think I'm gonna change my oil, I did that about a month and 1k miles ago. I'm running the basic Greddy turbo kit. Suggestions?

Heitzke
04-18-2008, 11:53 AM
Ok, so I am going to get my car tuned this Wednesday(finally!). Are there any suggestions I can get from you guys? I'm gonna change my plugs for sure, I've been running rich and I'm sure they are fouled. I don't think I'm gonna change my oil, I did that about a month and 1k miles ago. I'm running the basic Greddy turbo kit. Suggestions?

Did you get the intercooler yet or is it still the basic basic Greddy kit?

itsanep3
04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
No, it's still the basic kit. I'm getting the i/c kit probably around June.

AUTiger
04-18-2008, 11:57 AM
yeah^^what Mike said. Because I would hold out on the tuning until you get an intercooler. Why spend the cash for a tune when it's half the price of an intercooler and then when you can afford the intercooler you will have to get it tuned again.

itsanep3
04-18-2008, 11:59 AM
yeah^^what Mike said. Because I would hold out on the tuning until you get an intercooler. Why spend the cash for a tune when it's half the price of an intercooler and then when you can afford the intercooler you will have to get it tuned again.

Well, this is my daily driver and I can't stand this lumpy idling crap and running rich. I forgot to say, but I'm also getting kpro when I get my i/c!:amen:

AUTiger
04-18-2008, 12:29 PM
so wait, are you running e-manage right now I can't remember? Because otherwise there won't be much tuning taking place

itsanep3
04-18-2008, 12:35 PM
so wait, are you running e-manage right now I can't remember? Because otherwise there won't be much tuning taking place

Yes, I'm still on emanage.