PDA

View Full Version : The Official Venting/Moaning/Disgusted Thread

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 02:26 PM
let it all out in here. i feel your pain! everything will be okay. :hug::grouphug::first:

yes, it is true - the site crashed and everything was lost AFTER 2004
yes, it is true - if you joined AFTER 2004, you must start over from the beginning
yes, it is true - we lost ALL the GREAT DIYs and Technical Threads
yes, it is true - the green layout is bothersome, but get over it

no, it is not true - you need 200 posts to post a for sale thread, you only need 50

EggShellSi
04-18-2008, 02:27 PM
This is going to be good...:popcorn:

519.EP3
04-18-2008, 02:34 PM
this exact same thing only worse happened on another forum at the exact same time.

sucks. but i got to change my name here.

i was in review mode of spoon n1 exhaust.....now i dont know if there is any history here about it.

oh sigh...

STP03BlueSI
04-18-2008, 02:42 PM
awww...fuck..gotta start my photo threads again..

ah its ok..i could use the hits.:biggrin:

OG member!:bathbaby::painkiller:

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 02:44 PM
whore...lol

az-epdrvr
04-18-2008, 02:52 PM
This is going to be good...:popcorn:

i thought it was going to be good :cheer2:

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 02:58 PM
it is kinda boring in here...lol

rant guys!

AUTiger
04-18-2008, 03:03 PM
How about...damn, my car is still slow....or...while the site was down I had to pay more attention when the girlfriend was talking

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 03:06 PM
i had to do freaking homework and clean my room...

unfortunately, we can't do anything about your car still being slow..lol

v1c10us
04-18-2008, 03:09 PM
lyfe sux ftl

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 03:10 PM
lyfe sux ftl

i made this thread for you :high5:

FoReVaPmP
04-18-2008, 03:10 PM
WTF!!!!!...... when will use this smilie??!!!!:director:

STP03BlueSI
04-18-2008, 03:11 PM
whore...lol

one of the few.:hippie::spider:

liquid cooled
04-18-2008, 03:12 PM
hopefully the same mistake wont be made with not having a backup earlier than 2004, honestly thats ridiculous Im sorry take offense if you like. Other backups on the same server are not backups.

There I feel better.

v1c10us
04-18-2008, 03:15 PM
i made this thread for you :high5:

yeah..
so im gonna rant in here

for those of you who don't know about it,
today it was really really hot, so i left the sunroof open when i went into the house
i fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later, got on ep hatch then i went outside and it was raining..
soo, anyway JDM real suede recaro's, soaked. ruined.
and ephatch is ruined
my life is ruined
AHHH
someone give me some crack or something, i want to go commit some crimes and then die.

EggShellSi
04-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Soooooo, lets say there is a back up on the old server... Can we switch back to the other server and use that to get it back up??? Or is it no good anymore???

oneglory
04-18-2008, 03:16 PM
looks like everything is gone

v1c10us
04-18-2008, 03:18 PM
that server is deleted so we cant switch back to it to get the back up off it

beechstreet
04-18-2008, 03:29 PM
my only gripe/moan is that we had so much technical info on this forum that its going to be nearly impossible to get the site back to that point again

oneglory
04-18-2008, 03:30 PM
we did it once, we can do it again

liquid cooled
04-18-2008, 03:33 PM
I think that they should dump the old for sale threads and some other crap to streamline this so its not so confusing, but im hoping its going to be worked back up to what it was without the content. Im still waiiting to hear how this happened, despite the backup thing.

EggShellSi
04-18-2008, 03:36 PM
From what ive seen, we switched to the "go daddy" server, there was a mix up, and they deleted all out stuff...:frusty:

MEAN IRISH GUY
04-18-2008, 03:41 PM
i want my name to be green white and orange. mods please get on this for me. k thanks bye.

meanirishguy

MR.Pizza
04-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Thank god, this site rocks:bolt:

Hondatuner87
04-18-2008, 04:12 PM
my login/pw didn't work :( this sucks hahah oh well. i still love ephatch

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 04:13 PM
when did you register on here?

MR.Pizza
04-18-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm glad most folks kept their original screen names.

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Thank god, this site rocks:bolt:

all in due time my young pad one...

Fish
04-18-2008, 04:15 PM
I think the skin is the worst part.

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 04:18 PM
I think the skin is the worst part.

the skin is not very eye pleasing, but once everything gets worked out, it will be 100x better.

SinisterCivicSi
04-18-2008, 04:19 PM
hopefully the same mistake wont be made with not having a backup earlier than 2004, honestly thats ridiculous Im sorry take offense if you like. Other backups on the same server are not backups.

There I feel better.

its easy to make assumptions when the full story isnt known. someone else that doesnt work on this site, not staff, or anyone associated with us, deleted the server. complaining only irritates people - especially when they have been up almost 24 hours to just get the site running. we figured everyone would be happy its at least up and running. but thanks for the words of encouragement! the situation was noted by all involved, and thats the best we can offer you.

Soooooo, lets say there is a back up on the old server... Can we switch back to the other server and use that to get it back up??? Or is it no good anymore???

its gone unfortunatly. here is the link, i just read it just now, i missed it when it was posted. :angel:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42946

my only gripe/moan is that we had so much technical info on this forum that its going to be nearly impossible to get the site back to that point again

alot that was lost was saved or copied, so it should be mostly back in the next few days. :high5:

we did it once, we can do it again

thats more like it!

I think that they should dump the old for sale threads and some other crap to streamline this so its not so confusing, but im hoping its going to be worked back up to what it was without the content. Im still waiiting to hear how this happened, despite the backup thing.

done. thank you very much for the suggestion, it was definatly overlooked.

i want my name to be green white and orange. mods please get on this for me. k thanks bye.

meanirishguy

that would be awsome.... i would do the same. lol

MR.Pizza
04-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Go search noob! Not:frusty:

Kumar
04-18-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm not happy with all the after effects of the ephatch meltdown but I'm going to stick it out and deal with it.

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm not happy with all the after effects of the ephatch meltdown but I'm going to stick it out and deal with it.

that is the only thing we can do. i am sure it will be back and better than before. :first:

SinisterCivicSi
04-18-2008, 04:25 PM
the skin is not very eye pleasing, but once everything gets worked out, it will be 100x better.

i like it, makes me want mint chocolate chip icecream!

the skins are on the low end of the bug list, please be patient everyone.

liquid cooled
04-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Also just want to point out that I'm not mad at anyone or anything just frustrated I guess. I think this site will be great again, once everybody pitches in and gets it going.

az-epdrvr
04-18-2008, 04:27 PM
you what is really annoying ?. ricers who want to race you when your kid is in your car, just happened when i went to grab some food :nono:

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Also just want to point out that I'm not mad at anyone or anything just frustrated I guess. I think this site will be great again, once everybody pitches in and gets it going.

i agree. when ephatch went down, i vented in the crsx site and cep3 subforum probably more than i would have if the epcrack had been here...haha.

if we build it (again), they will come (back)...haha

72chevel
04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Now the new posts are listed first its trippen me out

AUTiger
04-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Mary, when does your new and improved engine hit the dyno so we can see the final results. I can't remember if you had done so before the crash.

Lucid Moments
04-18-2008, 04:41 PM
Okay, can we get a WTF Happened thread in there. Cause I'm lost. So WTF happened?:mmph:

lowep3
04-18-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm not too upset. I joined right before the cut off date and was able to keep my account. I may have lost a lot of posts, but people still know I'm the shit.

EggShellSi
04-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Okay, can we get a WTF Happened thread in there. Cause I'm lost. So WTF happened?:mmph:

Here you go...

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42946

SinisterCivicSi
04-18-2008, 04:43 PM

its all good hun, we all felt the frustration when it went down. i just dont want everyone jumping on the "hate" bandwagon if your message was misinterpreted. the site is going to be bigger and better than before. :first:

Now the new posts are listed first its trippen me out

change your preferences, its already been posted how to do it 2x in this thread. :hippie:

Mary, when does your new and improved engine hit the dyno so we can see the final results. I can't remember if you had done so before the crash.

lol hopefully in the next month...or less.

i had to replace/install/fix a few things before i can get there. i got the parts, now i just have to get the $ & time to install or have it done (what i cant do).

plus i need a laptop to datalog, i have a mastermind (civic5lug) waiting for the datalog so he can make a map for me. :eyebrows:

4angrybadgers
04-18-2008, 04:48 PM
This is a perfect case study for why periodic offsite server backups are an integral part of maintaining a website (or any computer-based service).

That said, I'm glad to see EPHatch back up. Hopefully over time we can rebuild the knowledge base we had before...

i know it sounds selfish to ask, but it's worth asking, and it wont do much harm.

can members who were eligible to sell in the classifieds before the crash be "grandfathered" in (somehow) without the post minimum?

liquid cooled
04-18-2008, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=SinisterCivicSi;506681]its all good hun, we all felt the frustration when it went down. i just dont want everyone jumping on the "hate" bandwagon if your message was misinterpreted. the site is going to be bigger and better than before. :first:

Ill be the first to tell you im frustrated bc i had some PM's I really needed and all the techno info that was lost. That being said some of the EPhatch members came through and have hopefully put me back in touch of who I need to be.

I think that there needs to be a sticky type note up at that top that states what happened and one that no posts can be added to just so that way nobody has to guess what happens.

I still stick with my points however, just saying that backups need to be done every month or two, that way this doesnt happen.

This site will be awesome again.

Also while it was a pain to have the 200 post count i think it kept alot of scammers out, hopefully something can be figured out on how to grandfather people in. I was just about at that point, however im not asking for the grace period for myself I would rather have to post 200 things again and have a safe classified section for everybody to use with relative confidence..

lowep3
04-18-2008, 04:54 PM
I think the whole server going down finally made me change my avatar after 4 years.

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 04:58 PM
i know it sounds selfish to ask, but it's worth asking, and it wont do much harm.

can members who were eligible to sell in the classifieds before the crash be "grandfathered" in (somehow) without the post minimum?

post minimum is 50. that is not too bad, imo.

Ill be the first to tell you im frustrated bc i had some PM's I really needed and all the techno info that was lost. That being said some of the EPhatch members came through and have hopefully put me back in touch of who I need to be.

I think that there needs to be a sticky type note up at that top that states what happened and one that no posts can be added to just so that way nobody has to guess what happens.

I still stick with my points however, just saying that backups need to be done every month or two, that way this doesnt happen.

This site will be awesome again.

Also while it was a pain to have the 200 post count i think it kept alot of scammers out, hopefully something can be figured out on how to grandfather people in. I was just about at that point, however im not asking for the grace period for myself I would rather have to post 200 things again and have a safe classified section for everybody to use with relative confidence..

most of the members feel the same way. i lost PMs that i had since 06, but they are gone and i remember some of the information in there. 50 posts to post in the classifieds, for now.

I think the whole server going down finally made me change my avatar after 4 years.

its not a tuma...haha

lowep3
04-18-2008, 05:01 PM
its not a tuma...haha

Hahaha. I'm right here, kill me! Come on!

post minimum is 50. that is not too bad, imo.

thanks. i don't think it's bad either. i guess i just happened to read it when it still said 200.

i'm over it now :juggle:

Heitzke
04-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Hell, I lost a bunch of posts and a bunch of info I was researching, but I have a 50 PM limit and pics that automatically resize. You win some you lose some.

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 05:07 PM
thanks. i don't think it's bad either. i guess i just happened to read it when it still said 200.

i'm over it now :juggle:

yeah, it is now changed. i am sure once we get re-established, later down the road, it may go back to 200.

Hell, I lost a bunch of posts and a bunch of info I was researching, but I have a 50 PM limit and pics that automatically resize. You win some you lose some.

got better smilies...haha

nightbear
04-18-2008, 05:08 PM
i lost alot of important pm's and stuff dammit.

humpmasterflex
04-18-2008, 05:12 PM
How about...damn, my car is still slow....or...while the site was down I had to pay more attention when the girlfriend was talking

Dude.... that was totally me.... I was like:

NEED... EP... HATCH... RIGHT... NOW... THE ... BITCH... WON"T.... STFU!

It's like I watched the new episode of south park in which their internet stoped working... and then I go to Ephatch and i'm like " DOH!!!"

EDIT: And why the fuck are the posts from last to first instead of first to last? I gotta click on page 4 to see the thread starter... GHEY!

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 05:14 PM
i lost alot of important pm's and stuff dammit.

you, me, everyone.

Dude.... that was totally me.... I was like:

NEED... EP... HATCH... RIGHT... NOW... THE ... BITCH... WON"T.... STFU!

It's like I watched the new episode of south park in which their internet stoped working... and then I go to Ephatch and i'm like " DOH!!!"

southpark FTW!

27rocks
04-18-2008, 05:14 PM
i just hope we can update the site once its runing smooth again because this brown is killing it right now.

rsy124
04-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Wow, I had no idea how this site looked before until now...makes me appreciate all the updates a lot more lol..

Anyways, I miss my classified feedback..it was like 4 / 18 / 3 /1
and we all miss the DIY..I hope someone saved them all on their computer for easy access..

We should really start scavenging for everything and anything everyone saved.

Oh, and where is the classifieds? or is it only visible after 50 posts now?

Good luck everybody!

STP03BlueSI
04-18-2008, 05:28 PM

Same one and still wheel liftin:laugh::thumb:

Tnhatch03
04-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh, and where is the classifieds? or is it only visible after 50 posts now?

Good luck everybody!

it is still here. in order to post, you need 50 posts.

MR.Pizza
04-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Yeah, user feedback. Lost alot, I wouldn't buy from me.

humpmasterflex
04-18-2008, 05:49 PM
i just hope we can update the site once its runing smooth again because this brown is killing it right now.

Yea your right!

Cuz when it's yellow it's mellow.... but when it's brown... FLUSH IT DOWN!!!

27rocks
04-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Yea your right!

Cuz when it's yellow it's mellow.... but when it's brown... FLUSH IT DOWN!!!
:rofl:

chubbychu
04-18-2008, 07:06 PM
what about the projected future of ephatch?

The reason why a lot of people joined or perhaps continuted to say on here was the wealth of information for the ep3. Whether it was reseting the SRS light with a paperclip, or looking for torque specs.

Would it be safe to say at this point that ephatch is on the verge of defeat? Or will the faithful members revive this to its former glory?

Princess
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
what about the projected future of ephatch?

The reason why a lot of people joined or perhaps continuted to say on here was the wealth of information for the ep3. Whether it was reseting the SRS light with a paperclip, or looking for torque specs.

Would it be safe to say at this point that ephatch is on the verge of defeat? Or will the faithful members revive this to its former glory?

It was feeling like the Northern California ephatch group was really dead lately and now after this, it is gonna be hard for us to recover.

Windchaser
04-18-2008, 07:16 PM
It was feeling like the Northern California ephatch group was really dead lately and now after this, it is gonna be hard for us to recover.

yes, definitely is going to be hard to recover, but we still have to move on.

dcmpbl
04-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Since this is the "official thread" to say this, I have looked around the different sections of ephatch and don't know what to say. Super sad, disgusted and a deep feeling of loss has overcome me. I'm not a big "posting" member, but have been around since 05, when I purchased the EP. My thing was to lurk around and grab as much info or ideas that I could. I'm at a loss right now. I don't feel that this site will get back to 50% of what was lost. Most have already left the vehicle for another. I don't think it looks good...but Good Luck for sure. Trust me, I would love to see the site rebuild itself....just moaning I guess. I'm very bitter right now....

yugisama
04-18-2008, 07:40 PM
I lost my avatar like most of you and the worst part is I don't have a copy of that picture anymore. and my post count went down to 5, which I don't really care since I don't sell anything anymore.

Windchaser
04-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I lost my avatar like most of you and the worst part is I don't have a copy of that picture anymore. and my post count went down to 5, which I don't really care since I don't sell anything anymore.

I say we get rich to come back =)

rolldic
04-18-2008, 07:42 PM
i like the colors, i feel like nature-ish!

Accordexcpe95
04-18-2008, 07:43 PM
this exact same thing only worse happened on another forum at the exact same time.

sucks. but i got to change my name here.

i was in review mode of spoon n1 exhaust.....now i dont know if there is any history here about it.

oh sigh...

i like the fish eye lens n the pic

yugisama
04-18-2008, 07:48 PM
I say we get rich to come back =)

Lol...and then ban him from the forum again due to his crazy but true comment.

Windchaser
04-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Lol...and then ban him from the forum again due to his crazy but true comment.

ha ha ha ha . . . i miss him and mike (SI4U2NV)

Windchaser
04-18-2008, 07:50 PM
somebody contact rich and tell him he is unbanned from the site so he can help us :rofl:

chubbychu
04-18-2008, 07:51 PM
shoot, get em all back if possible.

yugisama
04-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Dang, this bring back some memories.

Lucid Moments
04-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Damn, I go out of town and this shit happens. I guess you guys just can't be trusted with this site.:flock::twitch: And talk about loosing post counts.:Cry:

Seriously though. Just for curiousities sake How exactly does something get physically removed from the internet?

Princess
04-19-2008, 12:22 AM
:violin:

I am still pretty pissed about the whole thing, it really sucks balls.

oogy-boogy
04-19-2008, 12:27 AM
All of my old school DIY threads are gone.....poo poo.

Oh well.....

skooba
04-19-2008, 12:29 AM
At least it's back up, so I can slowly feed the addiction.

1fast03ep
04-19-2008, 12:33 AM
I like the fact that we can have signatures now, and anything I say about losing post count etc is in good humor!

oh shut up noob!:laugh:

That's like the pot calling the kettle black!

siver-SI
04-19-2008, 01:33 AM
Wow this sucks all the info was lost.

silver02
04-19-2008, 02:00 AM
So here goes... ALL YOU ASSES, BITCHING ABOUT CONTENT BEING LOST I GUESS YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED IT ON YOUR OWN! ALL THE INFO AND DIYs FROM EPHATCH ARN'T GONE THERE JUST NOT ON THE SIGHT ANY MORE. SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND DEAL WITH IT. AT LEAST THE SIGHT IS BACK! JUST THINK HONDA COULD HAVE RECALLED EVER EP AND SAID THAT THEY WERE UNFIT TO DRIVE, NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BAD!

How was that for a rant? :peep:

Internet 1, Ephatch 0 :smash:

Ep3T0n3y
04-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Im just gonna get an xB.

MugsyTheGr8
04-19-2008, 06:39 AM
i just hate when i search for how something would look on my ep and it hasnt been done yet.

civictype_r04
04-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Im just gonna get an xB.

Yea this make me want to sell my ep for a mazdaspeed 3 or an 04 sti.

dmon
04-19-2008, 07:15 AM
wow everythings so confusing. why is everything going downwards now. ex. the person who started thread, his thread gets pushed down and the new one is first? gonna take a while to get used to lol

jeenyusss
04-19-2008, 07:17 AM
i hate how people can have the writing under each of their posts, it drives me nuts:smash:

bphom
04-19-2008, 07:18 AM
i like to look at it this way, we may have to start over here on ephatch, but at least we don't have to start over on our cars.

...I GUESS YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED IT ON YOUR OWN! ALL THE INFO AND DIYs FROM EPHATCH ARN'T GONE THERE JUST NOT ON THE SIGHT ANY MORE.

there were other contents such as simply replies to questions/posts/threads that were also useful. i would doubt you (or anybody) would have saved those posts/replies/feedbacks to logical questions that were asked.

please define 'gone,' because if it's not posted on the website anymore or saved on people's comps, then where is it?

sure, there are still knowledgeable members here, but they cant recite everything they know unless someone with an issue brings it up.

simply put, your reply/feedback is a little extreme.

and yes, i understand it's just a rant :ranger:

liquid cooled
04-19-2008, 09:03 AM
I think alot of the bad and outdated info needs to be gotten rid of ASAP or else we are going to have people getting crappy info and bumping of posts from 2004 continuing to spread bad info.

Dons03EP3
04-19-2008, 09:11 AM
I think the best part about the meltdown is that we know the people that bother to come back and help rebuild are true EPHatch lovers. Good riddance to everyone who doesn't bother to come back IMHO. And the DIY's may be gone but the knowledge is still in peoples heads. It's just a matter of snapping some pics and writing it up!

DarkSiRacer
04-19-2008, 09:23 AM
I like my EP and Ephatch happens to be the largest collection of EP owners... That's why I came back...

Windchaser
04-19-2008, 09:36 AM
I like my EP and Ephatch happens to be the largest collection of EP owners... That's why I came back...

I came back because I just did not have the heart to turn back on this community after 5 long years =).

EP3_BR3EZE
04-19-2008, 09:40 AM
I came back because I just did not have the heart to turn back on this community after 5 long years =).

Lets all contribute as much as we can. We'll be alright. Plus, where else can you go to? Honda-tech FTL. It's sicking reading immature youngsters fight about wheel caps and shift knobs.

EPHATCH.COM Ver3.0 FTW

jeenyusss
04-19-2008, 09:44 AM
:washing: some of the smilies are cool haha

Chrispy
04-19-2008, 09:52 AM
dude i just t enough posts to sell stuff on the last ephatch.
maybe some of the pessimest(sp) won't return :spider: awesome this means i get a new members ride page!

Princess
04-19-2008, 09:54 AM
... awesome this means i get a new members ride page!

You could have deleted your first post of your old member's ride page and got a new one that way.
:msmile:

EP3_BR3EZE
04-19-2008, 09:54 AM
:washing: some of the smilies are cool haha

:cheer2::peep::scared::washing::second::hippie::mo d:

PrevWon
04-19-2008, 05:53 PM
So how exactly did the site crash?

Aug
04-19-2008, 05:57 PM
EPHATCH = :ballchain: to me :mcool:

ep_hatcher_510
04-19-2008, 06:01 PM
:cheer2::fencing::cheer2:

Aug
04-19-2008, 06:05 PM
:cheer2::fencing::cheer2:

:grouphug:

We need the "Yeah... that" smiley jpax!

PrevWon
04-19-2008, 06:06 PM
:yeahthat:

Oh wait...

Aug
04-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Is the forum time off, or is it me?

EP3_BR3EZE
04-19-2008, 07:00 PM

you beat me. I too believe we are in the matrix. btw, did you sell those beautiful tail lights :D

MugsyTheGr8
04-19-2008, 07:10 PM

i thought i was the only one who noticed that. i keep playing with it to make it the right time, but nothing is working.

chubbychu
04-19-2008, 07:59 PM

im with windchaser on this one :D

PuMpKiN_Ep3
04-19-2008, 08:42 PM
c'mon.... is taking sometime to get use to all of this new shit....

ep_hatcher_510
04-19-2008, 08:53 PM
you beat me. I too believe we are in the matrix. btw, did you sell those beautiful tail lights :D

start that tail light FS thread up again! :plane:

Evil J
04-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I pretty much looked at it as a "shit happens" kinda thing.

Plus, been meaning to change my name to what is my tag everywhere else anyways.

oldschoolimport
04-19-2008, 09:38 PM
So how exactly did the site crash?

someone at the host company, during a server move, hit "delete", rather than "copy to new server".:mfrown:

mastapogi
04-19-2008, 09:49 PM
i miss the funny ass threads

Soviet
04-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Well this does suck...but since I never paid for it, I really don't have room to complain, now do I???

Although it does suck to lose my Members Ride page starring the EP I nearly died in this Feb...

Gonna have to get a memorial page up for my long lost EP.:mbiggrin:

Oh...new monkey!:msmile:

VegaS10
04-20-2008, 01:29 AM
It took me 3 years to get my post count up....I had 140. Almost enough to post in classifieds....lol. Damn.

oldschoolimport
04-20-2008, 02:04 AM
2 entire websites are gone! be thankful we have whats left to build off of.

Aug
04-20-2008, 02:40 AM

There will be a revival, as soon as I get my post count up!...... :fish:

SI in GA
04-20-2008, 02:57 AM
To bad we lost a lot of info, but I'm sure most of it will be reposted in time.

dbnow88
04-20-2008, 04:53 AM
it's better for me now that the classified count is down to 50

EP3_BR3EZE
04-23-2008, 02:36 PM
So why can't I change the "Registered User" tag??:mcry:

shusi
04-23-2008, 02:40 PM
egh! i don't like how you have to click to the first page and read everything. UGH!

old ephatch FTW!!!!!!

i also don't like how we do not have regional sections, unless i'm missing something :S :mmad:

Godhand
04-23-2008, 02:51 PM

I actually bought some apc tail lights earlier in the week so I can put them on my memeber's ride page and defend them adamantly of just how damn good they look. . .

No rly I did, lol

Long live the 3D tail lights!

SiiK20
04-23-2008, 03:01 PM
it's better for me now that the classified count is down to 50

haha i must agree! time to become a "post whore" again

oldschoolimport
04-23-2008, 03:17 PM
old ephatch FTW!!!!!!

this IS the old EPhatch. the REAL old EPhatch!:mbiggrin:

R3GUL8OR
04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
haha i must agree! time to become a "post whore" again

oo oo oo oo can i too? huh huh huh????? lol hahahha

kon
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
first post...wooooooooooo. Can I just keep posting in here to get it back up?

todaamann
04-23-2008, 03:34 PM
its like reading a book starting on the last page!! or writing left handed, or walking backwards...

Tnhatch03
04-23-2008, 03:35 PM
first post...wooooooooooo. Can I just keep posting in here to get it back up?

post whoring = no bueno

chuck83
04-23-2008, 03:46 PM
i need the thread that has all the info on going from 04-05 tails to 02-03 ctr tails.. if anyone has it saved to their computer i'll love you forever

Windchaser
04-23-2008, 03:54 PM
everyone needs to stop bitching already

oldschoolimport
04-23-2008, 03:58 PM
everyone needs to stop bitching alreadythank you!

proudtobeawesom
04-23-2008, 04:30 PM
how come the posts are backwards?

and how come 3 days after i get my white ep a new guy at work has one =[

~kevin

how come the posts are backwards?

and how come 3 days after i get my white ep a new guy at work has one =[

~kevin

:director: check your "User CP"!

ep3moschini
04-23-2008, 04:38 PM
4 years of my life down the tube, 4 more to come thats the way I look at it :msmile: just gives me more of a chance to contribute the the forum I love

slo_k20
04-23-2008, 05:17 PM
im pissed, i just got to 200 posts and was about to post up my car for sale. good thing its only 50 now

Godhand
04-23-2008, 06:47 PM
im pissed, i just got to 200 posts and was about to post up my car for sale. good thing its only 50 now

It was your car's doing. It really wants you to reconsider selling it.

Akeeg4
04-23-2008, 08:40 PM
rabble rabble rabble!

EP3_BR3EZE
04-23-2008, 09:31 PM
NEWBS:
Don't like the EPHATCH.COM Color...
- Click USER CP
+ Edit Options
I. Forum Skin
a. Change it

Don't like how the first page is New Posts...
- Click USER CP
+ Edit Options
I. Thread Display Mode
a. Linear - Oldest First

Now, someone help me change my "registered user" under my name :)

Tnhatch03
04-23-2008, 09:32 PM
NEWBS:
Don't like the EPHATCH.COM Color...
- Click USER CP
+ Edit Options
I. Forum Skin
a. Change it

Don't like how the first page is New Posts...
- Click USER CP
+ Edit Options
I. Thread Display Mode
a. Linear - Oldest First

Now, someone help me change my "registered user" under my name :)

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43582

already talked about. some members do not like to look at stickies... i understand.

kon
04-23-2008, 10:06 PM
post whoring = no bueno

not even pequeno

Tnhatch03
04-23-2008, 10:08 PM
not even pequeno

:mconfused:

tequila?

classiccelica
04-23-2008, 10:58 PM
I can't believe this, I had 235 posts now I have to start all over cuz the redesign of this site kicked me off and never even knew that I existed.

EP3_BR3EZE
04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
:mconfused:

tequila?

Thanks Buddy :)

JCEM
04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Um, don't take it personally...it wasn't just you and it wasn't the fault of anybody on this site.

PayneSkillet
04-23-2008, 11:05 PM
bring back new fluid 3.

classiccelica
04-23-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm not really taking it personally it just sucks to have to start all over again, but what ever it takes.

EP3_BR3EZE
04-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Indeed. Post counts don't really matter as they did lower the Prerequisite for posting in classifieds to 50.

Penis compensation? hehe jk

classiccelica
04-23-2008, 11:10 PM
Nah just really lazy. Hey at least I can admit it right.

EP3_BR3EZE
04-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Nah just really lazy. Hey at least I can admit it right.

hahah for sure bro :)

PayneSkillet
04-23-2008, 11:14 PM
i was at almost 2,000 posts.. big deal.. this thread is gonna close just like the other 500

EP3_BR3EZE
04-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Actually having 50post don't activate the User Tag

classiccelica
04-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Ok let it im just blowin off steam man no need to get bent out of shape brotha.

charles
04-23-2008, 11:17 PM
I can't believe this, I had 235 posts now I have to start all over cuz the redesign of this site kicked me off and never even knew that I existed.

hahahha. so what, who are you any ways.

hksfan
04-23-2008, 11:24 PM
im gettign used to the "new" forum but GREEN would be nice to have back as an option... :painkiller: PLUS fix the new post first thing its weird

MugsyTheGr8
04-23-2008, 11:32 PM
we need another person to make a what happend to my post count thread. i wonder if they even notice that it now says everyone joined in 2008 before they make thread.

chrispychicken
04-24-2008, 12:02 AM
hahahha. so what, who are you any ways.

hahahahaha. good one. everyone has to start over. it aint just you.

EPandaman29
04-24-2008, 12:24 AM
yea it happened to alot of ppl...i'm just glad the site is back up and running. now i have something to do when i'm at school. haha

xsimplistikaznx
04-24-2008, 01:09 AM
everyone been through the hassle.

xsimplistikaznx
04-24-2008, 01:23 AM
ahah. starting over isn't that bad. it's just a hassle to surpass :mcool:

superchargedk20
04-24-2008, 01:34 AM
man this really sux. i remember the good ol days when someone would post a dumb question like "what intake should i buy?", or " which exhaust is the quietest". and then we would all repsond "use the search noob". well i guess we cant do that anymore :mfrown:

Tnhatch03
04-24-2008, 08:20 AM
nope, not right now.

hopefully we will get back to that point. lol

it is not bad to re-learn things.

Tnhatch03
04-24-2008, 08:23 AM
Ok let it im just blowin off steam man no need to get bent out of shape brotha.

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43034

here ya go. :mcool:

merged.

OatsEp3
04-24-2008, 04:45 PM
i just wanna see Brucie hit 8,000 posts now. hahaha

lldiesel386ll
04-24-2008, 04:57 PM
so is this a general venting/moaning/disgusted thread? if so i am tired of school:mmad: someone please tell me there is hope after engineering school with a crappy gpa:mfrown:
if its a venting/moaning/disgusted thread based on the crash of 2008, that sucks too--so much information gone:mfrown:
its a good thing most swap related stuff is on k20a.org:mtongue:
:insert "spread ephatch love" smiley face here:

Tnhatch03
04-24-2008, 05:31 PM
this can be whatever kind of thread you want it to be.

good luck with school man. i am sure you can do anything you want with that degree.