PDA

View Full Version : Check

Chad
04-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Well..

Chad
04-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Well I guess I got fcked. I have most of the important stuff in the past 3 years I posted in Faqs, reply's and installs saved somewhere, god ony knows where.

Mods, I mod in another Vb forum so if you need a hand....

Wow... What a bummer.

So lets talk some audio! Get it going!

RON
04-21-2008, 06:23 AM
Damn this sucks man! I changed my name! You sould copy your sub box from DIYMA and post it up so it is on here again! Thank god all the stuff at DIY is still there! I have been doing a ton of research over there! I would love to do 3-way, but damn it seems like a lot of work!

Your just running 2-way?

Chad
04-21-2008, 07:19 AM
Damn this sucks man! I changed my name! You sould copy your sub box from DIYMA and post it up so it is on here again! Thank god all the stuff at DIY is still there! I have been doing a ton of research over there! I would love to do 3-way, but damn it seems like a lot of work!

Your just running 2-way?

Yeah, just 2 way. It's MUCH easier to tune. I do that shit for a living and still would not want to fight a 3 way in an EP because we were given great options for a 2 way setup. If it ain't broke... don't fix it! There are gobs of drivers out there with enough bandwidth to easily mate up a 2 way front and leave plenty of "wiggle room" for crossover/slope adjustment.

I'll try to get things moved over when I have time, I have a tech summit to attend and teach this week and a couple new hire interviews, they are keeping me hopping here!

Chad

RON
04-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Well good luck with all your stuff!

I can't decide if I am getting a new car or not! I'm so indecisive! If I keep it I am going to gut and deaden the whole car and do pretty big build.