PDA

View Full Version : EP HFP like wings comes painted

siver-SI
04-19-2008, 01:03 PM
I was watching a post before the crash and wanted to get this info that was lost. I was looking at getting the Honda HFP wing for my 02 SSM. I know the OEM wings fits great. I know the other place was spoiler Depot if I remember right but I saw a lot of fit issues with them. Then a month ago a new place came up with a pre-painted wing and one member did the test with them. I just can not remember who the place was and I did not book mark it. I am also looking for pictures of the wings. I want to get this wing the start of next month and I want to make sure I get a good fit at a good price.

benkieboy
04-19-2008, 01:36 PM
yeah i'm interested too! bump for you

ohdamngetit
04-19-2008, 01:39 PM
here's a site.

http://www.handa-accessories.com/civicsi.html

Hope this helps.

Ep3T0n3y
04-19-2008, 07:01 PM
I know a few people who bought wings from spoiler depot and loved the fitment. But i dont think ive seen one in person

Kumar
04-19-2008, 07:06 PM
here's a site.

http://www.handa-accessories.com/civicsi.html

Hope this helps.
He's looking for a replica ctr spoiler not a HFP one.

siver-SI I looked but couldn't find it. I'm sure someone will chime in soon with the site.

4angrybadgers
04-20-2008, 02:15 AM
I've never heard of fitment issues with Spoiler Depot CTR rep wings. I saw one in person (forcefedep3) and it was fine.

There was another wing (non-rep CTR maybe?) that required some fitment work, but it wasn't from Spoiler Depot.

siver-SI
04-20-2008, 02:37 AM
When I did a search before the crash I saw some complaints arount them. Might have been a small number.

civictype_r04
04-20-2008, 10:14 AM
I know a few people who bought wings from spoiler depot and loved the fitment. But i dont think ive seen one in person

The do not fit that great HFP FTW.

Soprano21
04-21-2008, 09:11 AM
I was watching a post before the crash and wanted to get this info that was lost. I was looking at getting the Honda HFP wing for my 02 SSM. I know the OEM wings fits great. I know the other place was spoiler Depot if I remember right but I saw a lot of fit issues with them. Then a month ago a new place came up with a pre-painted wing and one member did the test with them. I just can not remember who the place was and I did not book mark it. I am also looking for pictures of the wings. I want to get this wing the start of next month and I want to make sure I get a good fit at a good price.

i was the one that started the thred, the website was wooddashexperts.com, the wings come pre painted and its a perfect match, or atleast thats what i was told and the fitment is actually better then the wing from spoiler depot

SiN05
04-21-2008, 09:17 AM
The do not fit that great HFP FTW.
word to that def HFP. love mine bought I from a guy on the forum

Soprano21
04-21-2008, 09:48 AM
word to that def HFP. love mine bought I from a guy on the forum

thats what im gonna wait for, someone to get rid of there's in NHBP

SI in GA
04-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Wow only $210 painted, if you do order be sure to let us know how good/bad it turned out. I'll be getting a wing in July well ordering it then and will put on car in Aug while on leave from Iraq. Price is one of the big things with me. Love my car but its a car.

siver-SI
04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
i was the one that started the thred, the website was wooddashexperts.com, the wings come pre painted and its a perfect match, or atleast thats what i was told and the fitment is actually better then the wing from spoiler depot

Thanks,

Just wondering can you post up some pics of the fit again? My spoiler might get pushed back a little if a deal on a used tractor setup happens that I found driving home from a honda-tech meet pans out but if now new spoiler for the EP.

thechromecoyote
04-21-2008, 03:20 PM
http://www.wooddashexperts.com/customer/product.php?productid=55187

siver-SI
04-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Yea saw their website but I never trust a website shot.

thechromecoyote
04-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Yea saw their website but I never trust a website shot.

before the crash someone ordered one and posted pics of the fitment. Looked stock, and the quality was good.

Hopefully they post up again. It was very nice to see the options, cheaper than genuine and spoilerdepot. :pop2:

paulmofyourhand
04-21-2008, 11:35 PM
ive seen the replica in person, its not "that" bad

frm_808
04-23-2008, 12:24 PM
so whats the diff between the hfp and ctr wings?

EPandaman29
04-23-2008, 01:53 PM
i think u gotta shave off a part of the CTR wing to make it fit...too much work for me, HFP all the way. or replicas are cool too. showstoppersusa sells the replica wing and i heard it fits pretty good.

ImpactStar
04-24-2008, 12:34 AM
save up and do it right the first time, go with the HFP wing :rockon: