PDA

View Full Version : Yo from NOVA

A one
04-21-2008, 06:51 AM
hey every one! another JDM addict here. why the eff cant i see any pics on thread any one care to explain? also, does any one have info on the White JDMish EP at Dash motorsports off of 28?

ep3er
04-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Welcome newbie!

supreme
04-21-2008, 09:05 AM
white jdmish ep at dash? hmm...i want to know also.

Aug
04-21-2008, 09:08 AM
Welcome! post up some pics when you get a chance

epshtielsl
04-21-2008, 09:23 AM
The white EP at Dash Motorsports is Richard's (rnam1) old EP. He traded it in at Carmax when he bought his S2000. It has the following mods:

JDM kit and the 04+ Mugen front lip
CF Mugen wing
TSX retrofitted projectors w/HID
Hondata Reflash
DCRH w/high flow cat welded in
Megan midpipe
Spoon N1 axleback
Some Pioneer headunit w/iPod cable
Stock rims painted bronze
Spoon Progressive springs
Skunk2 shift knob

Prolly some other stuff, but I forget. The bumpers and lips (the rear at least) need to be repainted and the front lip reinstalled. The body shop that painted his rear bumper and lip painted it with the lip installed, so the paint is cracking where the lip meets the bumper. Looks like someone half-assed the installation/paint. The headlight seals could use a touch up (excess silicone). But all in all it could be a good deal depending on the price.

supreme
04-21-2008, 09:39 AM
The white EP at Dash Motorsports is Richard's (rnam1) old EP. He traded it in at Carmax when he bought his S2000. It has the following mods:

JDM kit and the 04+ Mugen front lip
CF Mugen wing
TSX retrofitted projectors w/HID
Hondata Reflash
DCRH w/high flow cat welded in
Megan midpipe
Spoon N1 axleback
Some Pioneer headunit w/iPod cable
Stock rims painted bronze
Spoon Progressive springs
Skunk2 shift knob

Prolly some other stuff, but I forget. The bumpers and lips (the rear at least) need to be repainted and the front lip reinstalled. The body shop that painted his rear bumper and lip painted it with the lip installed, so the paint is cracking where the lip meets the bumper. Looks like someone half-assed the installation/paint. The headlight seals could use a touch up (excess silicone). But all in all it could be a good deal depending on the price.

wait is dash motorsports that used car dealership? i remember seeing it at a rinky dunky used car dealership in manassas.

epshtielsl
04-21-2008, 09:43 AM
yeah Dash is a used car dealer in Manassas. It's kinda run down and shady looking. You just take 28 towards Manassas and it's gonna be on your left. It's past Liberia Ave.

supreme
04-21-2008, 09:44 AM
yeah Dash is a used car dealer in Manassas. It's kinda run down and shady looking. You just take 28 towards Manassas and it's gonna be on your left. It's past Liberia Ave.

yeah thats where i saw it. they had it on the front row.

i wonder if they know what they are selling? i should go there and grab a few things off the car... :tape2:

epshtielsl
04-21-2008, 09:46 AM
http://www.dashmotors.com/inventory.php3?inventoryType=Car

Here's a link to their inventory. Just sort by make and go to the Hondas. It's the only Si listed.

epshtielsl
04-21-2008, 09:49 AM
yeah thats where i saw it. they had it on the front row.

i wonder if they know what they are selling? i should go there and grab a few things off the car... :tape2:

Bahaha, I know right. I went there to check it out and they have no clue what's on the car. Richard still his his vallet key. We were joking about going over there one night and stripping the car down :mangel:.

One thing I want to point out though, the car has no rebars installed. Might want to get some installed if you buy the car. In the chance you get into an accident, your claim might get denied because you have no rebars on the car.

supreme
04-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Bahaha, I know right. I went there to check it out and they have no clue what's on the car. Richard still his his vallet key. We were joking about going over there one night and stripping the car down :mangel:.

One thing I want to point out though, the car has no rebars installed. Might want to get some installed if you buy the car. In the chance you get into an accident, your claim might get denied because you have no rebars on the car.

i still dont understand why he didnt part out before he traded it in...? :violin:

Accordexcpe95
04-21-2008, 10:03 AM
cuz he's in such hurry to get a overpriced s2k

supreme
04-21-2008, 10:06 AM
cuz he's in such hurry to get a overpriced s2k

:flock:

Accordexcpe95
04-21-2008, 10:07 AM
lol post whore

epshtielsl
04-21-2008, 10:09 AM
i still dont understand why he didnt part out before he traded it in...? :violin:

Because he's Richard and he never takes the time to think things through. He could have got so much more money for his car if he parted it out. And he didn't want to wait and look for the S2000 in the color combo he wanted so he took whatever was on the lot. Sigh...stupid Richard :mmad:

A one
04-21-2008, 11:33 AM
:flock:

HAMSTER?!? dude, do you rember me? kyle, used to have a 02 white, king of used to hang out with that dude chris chuck? if not its cool, i saw your ride (the one in the sig) on 28 the other day, DAMNNNNN so freesh dude.

i am more or less asking about the car for a friend of mine that is looking at this car right now. thanks for the info every one. :mbiggrin:

supreme
04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
HAMSTER?!? dude, do you rember me? kyle, used to have a 02 white, king of used to hang out with that dude chris chuck? if not its cool, i saw your ride (the one in the sig) on 28 the other day, DAMNNNNN so freesh dude.

i am more or less asking about the car for a friend of mine that is looking at this car right now. thanks for the info every one. :mbiggrin:

kyle? you got the yellow gti now? friends with joe?

black_mamba
04-21-2008, 12:22 PM
man only 13K for 59XXX miles, i might jump on that and trade in my 02! i'd only wish it was nhbp :mcry:

supreme
04-21-2008, 12:28 PM
man only 13K for 59XXX miles, i might jump on that and trade in my 02! i'd only wish it was nhbp :mcry:

white is more jdm than black.

kthnx.

epshtielsl
04-21-2008, 12:28 PM
60k miles is a lot for an 05...They wanted my 2002 Si with 48k miles + $5000. I told them to fuck off and left. I would rather put the $5k into my own car...

supreme
04-21-2008, 12:30 PM
60k miles is a lot for an 05...They wanted my 2002 Si with 48k miles + $5000. I told them to fuck off and left. I would rather put the $5k into my own car...

104k miles for a late 04 is alot.:first:

A one
04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
kyle? you got the yellow gti now? friends with joe?

yeah now i drive a 02 WRX (you saw me on 28, silver on silver Advan RGII's). yeah i am still friends with joe. i sent you a PM about that hella flush wheel set up you are rocking. whats good with the info?

Accordexcpe95
04-21-2008, 12:50 PM
oh shit it's kyle,

whats up man? it's chris

does joe have a 600rr?? i swear i saw his sn on 600rr.net

A one
04-21-2008, 01:27 PM
oh shit it's kyle,

whats up man? it's chris

yeah he is still rocking the rr. dude your bike is SICK! what the hell man? every ones rides turned out so good. my screen name on Nasioc.com (my suby forum) is RIP EP3, my little tribute to the good ole days. i was PMing hamster, we should set up a photo shoot one day. maybes some rolling shoots, or something!?!?! good hearing from every one, glad every ones doing well.

p.s. heres a pic of my car!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/falloutboy703/IMG_0732.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/falloutboy703/IMG_0737.jpg

JDM LOVE all day every day!!

A one
04-21-2008, 01:28 PM
oh shit it's kyle,

whats up man? it's chris

oh and also how much for your compelet turbo set up?

Accordexcpe95
04-21-2008, 04:21 PM
oh and also how much for your compelet turbo set up?

not gonna sell it complete cuz i dont' have the turbo (it blew)

how was HIN?

A one
04-21-2008, 06:44 PM
not gonna sell it complete cuz i dont' have the turbo (it blew)

how was HIN?

doh! should have noticed it wasnt on the list. well that sucks about your turbo. HIN was good, here a link to my thread on another forum (sosrry to cross link Ephatch) if you want to check them out. the 1st 20 or so pictures are all me.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1498925