PDA

View Full Version : corsport endlinks???

j0000stin
04-21-2008, 12:57 PM
anyone have them???

testimony on them???

are they worth it

thechromecoyote
04-21-2008, 01:06 PM
:rockon: good product. Not super beefy, but def better than stock.

Just remember to tighten the bolts with the suspension under load.

Drew1d
04-21-2008, 01:52 PM
I have 'em.

Just like thechromecoyote (AKA Inky-boobilicious) said, They're ok, and preload when tightening so they don't rattle.

I antiseized the nuts that attach to the 'hub' and sway, I white lithium greased the ball sockets. And I threadlocked the middle.

The rubber skirt around the ball socket is ripped, but they still move free.

I've had them about a year.

j0000stin
04-21-2008, 09:30 PM
ok thanks for your help guys

i just placed an order and should be getting them soon

kingphoenix07
05-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Any pics of installed?
I am having trouble getting my beefy arms in there to tighten them under load...damn tire is in the way...any ideas?

Drew1d
05-20-2008, 09:44 AM
Any pics of installed?
I am having trouble getting my beefy arms in there to tighten them under load...damn tire is in the way...any ideas?
Preload the suspension with a jack under the trailing arm. (Rear) The wheel has to be off, unless maybe it's on an alignment lift.

thechromecoyote
05-20-2008, 10:11 AM
If you have a set of ramps, that works too.

kingphoenix07
05-20-2008, 01:36 PM
ramps might work 4 me....tx guys

Dorachagi
06-19-2008, 12:54 PM
Ahhh, preload suspension!!! I've tried to tighten mine further a couple times and there has always been some rattle, gonna try it again with the suspension loaded ASAP!!!

SiRCivic03
06-19-2008, 08:48 PM
i preloaded the suspension correctly and still i get minor ratteling. Just comes with the territory i guess its what i get for not buying hotchkins endlinks but whatever. They do a great job of not snaping when i autocross and i run a 22mm sway bar and stiff 12kg/mm rear springs. Noise level 1 being no noise ever 10 being rattling over every single small dip in the road i would give em a 6. Performance wise i would give em a 8 if 10 was the best ever. I say that because i do have to re tighten the endlinks after an auto-x session.

jjr007
06-20-2008, 03:36 AM
i preloaded the suspension correctly and still i get minor ratteling. Just comes with the territory i guess its what i get for not buying hotchkins endlinks but whatever. They do a great job of not snaping when i autocross and i run a 22mm sway bar and stiff 12kg/mm rear springs. Noise level 1 being no noise ever 10 being rattling over every single small dip in the road i would give em a 6. Performance wise i would give em a 8 if 10 was the best ever. I say that because i do have to re tighten the endlinks after an auto-x session.

I got the Hotchkis, best thing I ever did. They are so much more heavy duty than the v2 style.

Ba82Ep3
06-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Hotchkis is the shit. Corsports are OK. So few use the Hotchkis sway kit but damn if it isnt night and day over the stock components. The rear hollow sway is a little big and causes some exhaust fitment issues... but thats my ONLY complaint. I had the Progress rear sway, but kept the Progress tie bar and dropped on the Hotchkis rear sway. The Hotchkis endlinks are bar none.