PDA

View Full Version : Best Springs and Shock set

Mr.02BlackSIguY
11-06-2002, 05:15 PM
im looking for a nice spring and shock set for my EP. im getting 17s 205/45s just like the stock CTR has(welll i think thats what the stock CTR has). i dont want it slam TOO much just maybe like one or two finger gap in between. NE 1 know any nice setup out there thats avail. or going to be released soon or nething? some feedback would be nice. tell me what u guys have out there and hows the rides like. thank you. post pics if possible.

CleanBlackSi02
11-06-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Mr.02BlackSIguY
im looking for a nice spring and shock set for my EP. im getting 17s 205/45s just like the stock CTR has(welll i think thats what the stock CTR has). i dont want it slam TOO much just maybe like one or two finger gap in between. NE 1 know any nice setup out there thats avail. or going to be released soon or nething? some feedback would be nice. tell me what u guys have out there and hows the rides like. thank you. post pics if possible.
I highly recommend the springs I have....Neuspeed Race...2.5" front and rear.

-2.5" on our EP's does NOT look slammed. Maybe a one finger gap. See my post in members rides. I'll be getting Koni yellows eventually. Should make for a nice setup!

IceD out N CALI
11-06-2002, 06:01 PM
I have the eibach sportlines and it is about a 1.8 inch drop. Should fit the wheel/tire combo u plan to have but seeing those pics of the race springs makes me want to get those:)