PDA

View Full Version : Buying DCsports

greenguy
11-07-2002, 09:57 AM
http://www.optauto.com/webstore/
I called DC and they said to go through Options. I look for stuff for our car and they have nothing listed. DC said that Options will be the only ones to give release dates for items. Header, and Cat-back (no twin canister available:().
So the question is, have any of you bought from them? I would rather keep my $$ in my local area instead of helping another comunities stores, ya know.
Thanks!

!@#$%
11-07-2002, 10:25 AM
i bought a set of spoon magnetic oil and tranny drain plugs....if that counts. should be arriving today actually. :D checkout was really easy, easy navigation of site....i have no problems with options.

donzg
11-08-2002, 12:55 AM
Options is a very reliable company to buy from. Even my local dealership buys parts from them...Hope that helps..

Pradamuimui
11-08-2002, 01:52 AM
I too VOW that Optionsauto is a VERY GOOD company to order from. HIGHLY RESPONSIBLE, pack ur product(s) WELL!!! Ship ur stuff quick, and on time. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND THEM!!!

greenguy
11-08-2002, 07:23 AM
Thanks. I was just wanting to purchase from a local shop. Then i can see the parts before I buy, and my money pretty much stays local.

donzg
11-13-2002, 12:37 AM
BTW my TCS just arrived at the dealership and I'm scheduling the install this weekend. So it is available for my RSX base anyways..