PDA

View Full Version : ebay fog lights

sebzero
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
hey guys i need help i just brought fogs from ebay and maybe it missed something cause when it come to the fuse box i got only one connector and all other wires are a blue and a black whit nothing on it , what am i suppose to do?where the black and blue suppose to connect? do i missed some wires? please help

blackbelt
04-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Did it come with a diagram? If not here are Honda instructions
http://www.handaaccessories.com/civic/sifogs.pdf

blackbelt
04-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Oh if it did come with a diagram scan it and I can tell you how to wire it up.

PaTTi2103a
04-23-2008, 05:59 PM
hey guys i need help i just brought fogs from ebay and maybe it missed something cause when it come to the fuse box i got only one connector and all other wires are a blue and a black whit nothing on it , what am i suppose to do?where the black and blue suppose to connect? do i missed some wires? please help

your gonna need scissors, electric tape, pliers and screw driver. first pull off the blue and black wire off from the harness. unscrew the fuse box from its place so you can pull it down and have a better view. then on the fuse box where the harness is suppose to connect to, there should be a 6 pin connector. the blue should go all the ways to the right and black all the way to the left. don't forget to cover the wire up w/ electric tape. pm me if you need anything else.
black-> - - - - - -<-blue

ohdamngetit
04-23-2008, 06:40 PM
I purchased an Ebay fog light kit and I had 2 connectors to the fuse panel. Takes some pics and maybe someone can help you out.

xsimplistikaznx
04-24-2008, 12:55 AM
damn this thread makes me hesitant now. i was going to look into the ebay lights

4angrybadgers
04-24-2008, 03:04 PM
I purchased an Ebay fog light kit and I had 2 connectors to the fuse panel. Takes some pics and maybe someone can help you out.
Yeah, the kit should have a 1-pin and a 4/6-pin connector. The loose 4-pin connector with the black/blue wires going to nothing is not used.

danielakatoxic
04-25-2008, 12:33 AM
i got ebay fogs and it came with no instructions. and i have no experience installing anything... so i ended up playing the guessing game. it turned out great and they work fine.

sebzero
04-25-2008, 02:01 PM
thanks a lot i was thinkin nobody answer to that,but it same to have two different model on ebay and i got only one connector on the fuse box and after that two wires a blue one and a black i try to connect it in the six pin connector and not much result......wtf!

PaTTi2103a
04-26-2008, 02:19 PM
thanks a lot i was thinkin nobody answer to that,but it same to have two different model on ebay and i got only one connector on the fuse box and after that two wires a blue one and a black i try to connect it in the six pin connector and not much result......wtf!

did you follow my directions cuz thats how i got mines to work.

sebzero
04-27-2008, 06:10 AM
yes and i also remove my bumper again to be sure everything ok

ohdamngetit
04-28-2008, 10:33 AM
PM Skoo74, <-- has a set of wiring for the ebay foggies plus switch for sale.