PDA

View Full Version : Jdm body fitment question

MR.Pizza
04-23-2008, 08:14 PM
I was wondering if the 05 jdm body kit has any issues with the o3 civic, also does the front bumper since its shorter have any issues with I/C's? Greddy I/C's to be more specific. I know my usdm bumper barely fits.

Thanks

ShadySi
04-23-2008, 08:17 PM
No, other than having to put a new reinforcement bar on the front/back, but that is for any usdm ep3. I have the 04/05 on my ep and it fits perfectly.

As fat as an IC goes, I think you can gut the JDM bumper and it will fit.. if you want to cut up your money :mconfused:

MR.Pizza
04-23-2008, 08:26 PM
No, other than having to put a new reinforcement bar on the front/back, but that is for any usdm ep3. I have the 04/05 on my ep and it fits perfectly.

As fat as an IC goes, I think you can gut the JDM bumper and it will fit.. if you want to cut up your money :mconfused:

Yikes!!!! :meek::faint:
The IC is an issue then. Anyone know of an IC that is thinner and will fit with out taking a Ginsu to my sexiness? Maybe I should just get a JRSC....

ShadySi
04-23-2008, 08:38 PM
gutting sounds so bad, but there was a blue ep a while back with a fmic, i forgot the name.. doesn't matter now cause of the reset, but 'gutting' just means taking that black plastic stuff out and maybe notching the actual bumber a bit :lol:

MR.Pizza
04-23-2008, 09:02 PM
gutting sounds so bad, but there was a blue ep a while back with a fmic, i forgot the name.. doesn't matter now cause of the reset, but 'gutting' just means taking that black plastic stuff out and maybe notching the actual bumber a bit :lol:

I guess your right but I really wanted to keep the IC as low profile as possible. But I guess thats the trade off for going boost. Half way considering selling it all and just swapping in a k20a and be done with it. Kinda. But thats a different sub forum I guess. The idea of cutting up the bumper is making me sick,:puke:

sleepingblacksi
04-24-2008, 09:46 AM
its not all that bad...on the 02-03 jdm fronts the fmic shows much more...thanks too the fog holes on the 04-05 you can hide it slightly more :mcool:

get cutting

MR.Pizza
04-24-2008, 08:44 PM
its not all that bad...on the 02-03 jdm fronts the fmic shows much more...thanks too the fog holes on the 04-05 you can hide it slightly more :mcool:

get cutting

Ok, lol. It's a 05 bumper so I hope I don't have to cut to much, Btw while I'm having the car painted should I have them shave the side marker lights off too. Or is that going over board JDM?

civicSIracer
04-25-2008, 01:52 AM
Ok, lol. It's a 05 bumper so I hope I don't have to cut to much, Btw while I'm having the car painted should I have them shave the side marker lights off too. Or is that going over board JDM?
ive done it.. im looking for a pic but we todded is down and ephatch erased all of my posts from 2004 to today so i aint got shit.. you have to cut out the lower plastic shit but the greddy FMIC fits in there perfectly. you got to do a little trimming and fitment but it does work and it does look sick as FUKC!!!