PDA

View Full Version : Progress or Eibach sportline

ballsdeep
11-07-2002, 02:23 PM
I'm looking at ordering springs but dont no for sure which ones I want. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions. I almost ordered the progress springs but then i saw that for $50 more I could get the Sportline Eibach which comes with a special adjusting camber kit to prevent tire wear. This is my main concern because I have new tires and wheels on the way I would hate to have abnormal tire wear. The drop seems to be the same so that shouldnt be an issue.

IceD out N CALI
11-07-2002, 03:34 PM
i'd go with sportlines but if you do a little searching in this forum you find other brands that people have on their ep including progress

Feng
11-07-2002, 05:19 PM
there is sprint, H&R soon, Neuspeed. i'm getting the neuspeed

sammysir
11-07-2002, 10:38 PM
Reasons to get sportlines -

1. I had the neuspeed race spring (wrong #) but still noisy frigging springs....... clank clank...... thats neuspeeds design
2. Sportlines no noise
3. Sportlines have rubber raped and lubriacted coils neuspeeds have nothing.
4. Sportlines have full replacement bump stops packaged with springs....... neuspeeds do not
5. As for my opinion much better ride i found than the neuspeed's
6. And last but not least 4 stickers (nice white) instead of neuspeed's 2 (ugly ass yellow)

Reasons not to get sportlines -
reasons 1 - 5 means nothing and you wanna be lower 4 cunt hair's than the sportlines :)

cheers :D

02SilverSiHB
11-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by ballsdeep
I'm looking at ordering springs but dont no for sure which ones I want. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions. I almost ordered the progress springs but then i saw that for $50 more I could get the Sportline Eibach which comes with a special adjusting camber kit to prevent tire wear. This is my main concern because I have new tires and wheels on the way I would hate to have abnormal tire wear. The drop seems to be the same so that shouldnt be an issue.
I bet this kit is just for the front (the camber kit that is). But still, that's not bad, if you can get the springs for 50 bucks more with a camber kit.
Are these specific for the Si?

Jeremy R
11-12-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by ballsdeep

Yeah, where did you see this kit at?

ballsdeep
11-12-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy R

Yeah, where did you see this kit at?

optauto.com

ballsdeep
11-12-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

I bet this kit is just for the front (the camber kit that is). But still, that's not bad, if you can get the springs for 50 bucks more with a camber kit.
Are these specific for the Si?

Yes there for the 02 and up civic si. I should have them by the end of the week. I let you guys know what i think.