PDA

View Full Version : Need help taking of the Honda and Si badges off the front

HmongBoi-Si
04-25-2008, 05:52 AM
well people this is my first posted thread and yeah i'm kinda new here but yeah right now i'm stuck on taking off the emblem aka badges off the front of the car i've got to the point where i can see the screws for the honda badge but when i took those screws out only the honda sign comes off any help on taking off everything on the grill cause i want a much nicer clean look on the front cause i've seen some people have done it and it looks tight and oh yeah the screws that are holding the Si on is kinda of weird looking it don't even look like screws to me any help on how to take that off

HELP ASAP

smoody
04-25-2008, 09:54 PM
IF you plan on throwing away your si badge, I just took a flat head and broke off the stems of the things that held it on to the grill. It does take force

KrypTOniTE
04-25-2008, 10:11 PM
break them off and your good!!!:mbiggrin:

the JigGa mAn
04-25-2008, 10:28 PM
thats what someone did to mine :(

now im just going to debadge the whole thing

OZ.EP3
05-01-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure about the Honda emblem [H] but I removed the SI badge pretty easily. Just start with a small flat blade screw driver to get underneath the round silver tabs that are holding it in place, then use a larger blade screw driver rocking it back and forth until it pops off. Patience is key because those plastic tabs are really fragile.

blackbelt
05-01-2008, 07:35 PM
2 screws hold the H on

v1c10us
05-01-2008, 07:44 PM
i think he's talking about the emblem shaped backing that the H mounts onto.
I don't think you can take that off.
(is there even one, i cant remember I just think that there is)

SiN05
05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
yeah there is a black piece that the silver H is connected to but there is like a little platefrom that my red H rests on and I think that is part of the grill itself

K2OH2SLOW
05-02-2008, 04:48 PM
yeah, i think that there is a platform, but i think i removed mine when i put on my red one...but maybe i am wrong