PDA

View Full Version : Tweeter Cover

dustay
04-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Is there anyway to replace the mesh piece that covers your tweeter? I was looking around Majestic Honda's website trying to order the part, but I'm not finding it. Anyone know the part number? It's probably under some weird name that I don't recognize. Thanks!

bchaney
04-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Post a want ad, I'm sure someone has one lying around from an aftermarker tweet install. I'd give you mine but I threw em out.

Pretty sure you can buy an entire tweeter pod too.

dustay
04-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Post a want ad, I'm sure someone has one lying around from an aftermarker tweet install. I'd give you mine but I threw em out.

Pretty sure you can buy an entire tweeter pod too.

Yeah, I was just hoping to get the mesh part, because I accidentally dented it in when I took my door panel off. :mfrown: Figured I'd just buy new because I would think it's pretty cheap.

RON
04-28-2008, 11:35 AM
buy new tweets and don't even worry about replacing!

dustay
04-28-2008, 12:12 PM
buy new tweets and don't even worry about replacing!

I got new ones! They put them in the stock mounts, I don't think the mesh is a part of the tweeter, but now that I'm thinking about it you might be right...

Chad
04-28-2008, 12:53 PM
So do you have the stock tweeters or not? Need the stock grille?

dustay
04-28-2008, 02:28 PM
So do you have the stock tweeters or not? Need the stock grille?

No I have aftermarket components from alpine.

liquid cooled
04-28-2008, 02:54 PM
You have a pm that says ill send you one for free bc i have 2 of them from when i did my stereo and bought spare tweeters panels to cut up and mount mine in. just shoot me your address in a pm.