PDA

View Full Version : Help Side Skirt Problems

HmongBoi-Si
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
I took of my stock 04 civic si side skirt and now there these holes that i want to get rid off but i really have no idea on how to remove it. Can anyone help me out. (A.S.A.P) Cause it looks very UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

rd02SiR
04-29-2008, 04:13 PM
holes? like where they mounted them? sry i have an 02 no side skirts, i think the only thing you can do is take it to a body shop. But yeah i'd get that fixed, holes in metal is going to end uup bad.

cow
04-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Fill them with 3000 GT VR4s.

K-Shark
04-29-2008, 04:21 PM
pics would be helpful...

why'd you take off the side-skirts anyways?

HmongBoi-Si
04-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Well I'm kinda new to this ep3 stuff I kinda forgot that their was many type of different ep3 models out there. So I like the fact that the 02/03 models didn't have the side skirt cause it all the matches the height of the front and the back bumper so I decided to take my 04 si side skirt off. The sides right now is just like the 02/03 side but with HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powdbyrice
04-29-2008, 04:34 PM
^^^ the 04/05 models have 11 holes under the door where the clips go that hold the side skirts on. 02/03 models dont have them because we got shafted and didn't get skirts.

wow, this is the first time i've heard someone want to get rid of the OEM skirts and fill the holes.

not too many choices. first is to take it to a body shop and have them fill them.

or put side skirts back on. <- best bet.

ps: ep's look better with side skirts.

pps: unless you're DUMPED, it doesn't look good.

HmongBoi-Si
04-29-2008, 04:37 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've should of come on here and started asking question before doing something stupid to my poor ep3. Damn well I guess the only option is to go to the body shop cause I kinda trash the side skirts in the process of taking them off. LOL

Yeah some people like the side skirts on but when I took off the skirts the car was lighter not only that but the skirts were carrying all these sands.

PS. YOU WANT TO TRADE EP3 THEN??? LOL

KrypTOniTE
04-29-2008, 04:48 PM
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've should of come on here and started asking question before doing something stupid to my poor ep3. Damn well I guess the only option is to go to the body shop cause I kinda trash the side skirts in the process of taking them off. LOL

Yeah some people like the side skirts on but when I took off the skirts the car was lighter not only that but the skirts were carrying all these sands.

PS. YOU WANT TO TRADE EP3 THEN??? LOL

WATTT!!!! you threw away your OEM shirts...... YOUR A MONSTER!!!!:smash:
I have an 02.... and didnt come with those shirts... Man ill bust my ass for those .. i hate my stock Look... the skirts makes the ep a EP... complete...
Should of sold them on Classifieds... u prob could of sold them lesss than a hour!!!

HmongBoi-Si
04-29-2008, 04:53 PM
LOL wow I didn't know they were that popular LOL I didn't throw them away i still have it but its kinda chip here and there little chip and minor scratches which can be taken care of if wanted too. But all the clips that hold it on the car is kinda of broken where can i get the clips to hold up the skirts anyone know??

KrypTOniTE
04-29-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL wow I didn't know they were that popular LOL I didn't throw them away i still have it but its kinda chip here and there little chip and minor scratches which can be taken care of if wanted too. But all the clips that hold it on the car is kinda of broken where can i get the clips to hold up the skirts anyone know??

you can order them directly from your local honda dealer... prob like $1.50 a piece..
but yea man i say put them bak on... or get the ctr sides...

HmongBoi-Si
04-29-2008, 04:59 PM
How much for the CTR skirts??

KrypTOniTE
04-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Showstoppersusa has them.... if u want it Carbon material or fiberglass which their replicas it runs threw $250.00 and up for the real deal!! $ 300.00

HmongBoi-Si
04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Ok I'll probably check out the CTR skirts. How you post up picture on here?? I want to post up pictures of the skirts and my poor ep3.

Do you think autozone carry those clips???

KrypTOniTE
04-29-2008, 05:33 PM
umm not sure but maybe speacial order them.... maynot be the sameones but different clips

civsirmt
04-29-2008, 06:06 PM
wow trashing oem sides, well hopefully u can salvage them. u can fix that uneven thing u are talking about by buying a full type-r or hfp lip kit.