PDA

View Full Version : How Long

civsirmt
04-30-2008, 07:57 PM
just trying to get some input guys, how long do u think a stock clutch will last after installing rev hard kit and mabe 9psi, clutch has 67k on it. no track time or hard launches just on the street. thanks:mbiggrin:

SyckSiR
04-30-2008, 08:01 PM
just trying to get some input guys, how long do u think a stock clutch will last after installing rev hard kit and mabe 9psi, clutch has 67k on it. no track time or hard launches just on the street. thanks:mbiggrin:

that really depends on you man....everyone drives different. plus every clutch is different. i would do it at the same time u install the turbo....but thats just me.....

civsirmt
04-30-2008, 08:27 PM
that really depends on you man....everyone drives different. plus every clutch is different. i would do it at the same time u install the turbo....but thats just me.....

yeah i probably will get it done at the same time, idk just getting impatient i want to put the turbo on now, but i know u cant be to careful.

jaeguyoon
04-30-2008, 09:17 PM
I know ppl who boosted their ep3 on stock clutch for 2 years and they're still on the stock clutch. I myself was boosted for 50k miles on stock clutch and i tracked the car quite often too.