PDA

View Full Version : Template for HFP sideskirts???

shanewdude
05-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Does anyone have the template that you use to mark the sides of the car to locate the HFP sideskirt brackets? I didn't get it with my skirts... maybe it was part of the box that I didn't take with me?

(not sure if this is the right forum for my question)

powdbyrice
05-06-2008, 04:00 PM
dunno about the template, but the instructions show that it should be in the box.

here are the mounting instructions
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/02si/sidespoilers.pdf

shanewdude
05-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I have all the mounting hardware, and the instructions from that link, but I didn't see the template anywhere. I left the box behind when I picked up the skirts, so I assume it's there. I will try to get a hold of the shop... Speedstar in Toronto has been fantastic to deal with.

shanewdude
05-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Bump! I want to install my skirts on Saturday, but I'm not sure how to locate the brackets along the side of the door sill... if anyone has any suggestions on how to position the brackets without the template, PLEASE let me know! Even if someone had a picture of the template from their kit with a penny on it so I could scale it and print, I'd be very happy!

shanewdude
05-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Got em' on... not quite perfect, but it will work.

Close thread!

KrypTOniTE
05-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Got em' on... not quite perfect, but it will work.

Close thread!
Dude same here when i ordered mines i didnt get the template...
but ... u really dont need it...

TezGari
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
You guys know where I can order the bracket (one that connects to your jack stand)?? Its on the first page of the install (6 brackets)